Angel [Lewd!]

The frosty atmosphere of early to mid January is apperant as you walk down the street, keeping Natsuki close to you. 

"So, how do we stop my dad from finding out..?" Natsuki questions, the colour in her eyes having returned.

"Well, it's simple. You- err... Uhhh.. " Perhaps having Natsuki stay at yours wasn't the best idea? No, you had to get her away from that "man" masquerading as a father.  "I.. Don't know.." You weakly admit. "We'll find a way, won't we, Nat?" you add in a decisive fashion, running your hands through her hair. Your house comes into view, and you loosen up a bit, fishing for your house key and inserting it into the door. "Well.. We're here.." 

Natsuki's eyes innocently sparkle at the fresh aesthetic of the foyer. "This... is so much better than at home.. thank you.."

"Hey, as long as you're safe then I'm all for it!" You state. "You should probably go upstairs and get changed into other clothes, as well. You brought some from home, right?" Natsuki blushes. "Y-Yeah I did. How about you... Come up with me?" She adds sensually, placing a hand on her hip. 

Yep, this was happening. At that moment, you knew it was gonna be good. "Sure, you lead the way.." You follow her upstairs, entering your room. Natsuki, lightly pushes you onto the bed and smiles devilishly at you. "Mhm.. You're about to see some good shit.." She slowly removes her blazer, letting it drop to the ground, before lifting her hands up and over her head, sliding off the sweater and observing your stunned, although horny expression as she unties the bow around her neck, her grin prevailing. She doesn't waste a minute longer as she works her way down her button-up shirt, dropping it to the ground. You watch in awe at her fine belly button tight over her slim and toned stomach, her undeniable thigh gap and her soft, perfect skin. Natsuki doesn't abstain from letting her skirt drop to the floor as well. Your raging boner cannot be contained and you, almost unaware begin sliding off your pants as your dick emerges like an SOG soldier from a Vietnamese river, ready to get down and dirty. 

Natsuki climbs into bed, pulling the covers over and cuddling into you, her soft legs rubbing against yours. You are the first to lean into her and slowly kiss down her neck, Natsuki giggles as you work your way down, past her stomach and to her crotch, pulling her panties down as she lets out a sharp gasp, then another giggle. You take this as confirmation to turn her over, and begin poking your tongue into her pussy, licking it and stimulating her G-spot.

"K-Keep doing it." She says, her eyes raising and her ass wiggling from excitement. You oblige and lick with additional thoroughness ... This feeling.. This feeling of divine lust, it was like viewing a fine work of art. The more you thought about it, the better it got. 

"I-I'm gonna cum...!!" Natsuki says, her voice tightening as much as her pussy contracts, before a tsunami of discharge emerges, covering your face as she falls back into your arms, smiling at you.. 

"<y/n>, I love you.. So much.." She says this as she slowly falls asleep in your arms, like the angel she is. 

-------

I woulda revised this but its 2:00 rn and I wanna sleep, so if there's any mistakes then I apologise!