Fronnie

(In this, Bonnie is a girl)

It was midnight, and Bonnie was sat on the table backstage. She sighed as she picked up a spare Freddy head. I love you she thought. Bonnie was just too scared to tell him how she felt. At that moment, Freddy walked in. She is gorgeous he thought. Freddy also had feelings. He wanted to show Bonnie. So he walked up to her.

'Hey Bon. How you doing?'

'Fine, just a bit bored'

'Well, I could entertain you...'

Bonnie giggled. 'In What way?'

She gasped as Freddy pulled her into a deep and passionate kiss. Freddy nibbled at her bottom lip, asking for entrance. Bonnie decided to tease, and declined. Freddy growled lightly, and grabbed her ass. She yelped, giving Freddy the opportunity to get his tongue into her mouth. He explored thoroughly, running his tongue around each and every tooth, exploring every crevice. They then got into a fight for dominance, Freddy easily winning.

While still snogging, Bonnie's hand found its way down to Freddy's top button. Fumbling, she unbuttoned his top and threw it to the floor. Freddy smirked as Bonnie gasped at his well toned bod.

'Like What you see?'

Bonnie just giggled and blushed. Freddy then looked at her. He leant over and pulled Bonnie's T-Shirt off, revealing a purple bra. Freddy took in her curvy waist and whistled. Freddy then started biting and sucking at Bonnie's collarbone until he found her sweet spot. Once he did, she started moaning. His hands then found her bra strap. He undid it, and released Bonnie's large breasts. Bonnie blushed as Freddy gazed at them in awe. Bonnie then tapped Freddy. He snapped out of his trance and started to suck her left breast while stroking the other nipple. He then swapped, making sure they both got equal treatment. Bonnie smirked when she saw a bulge in Freddy's trousers. She pulled him into another make-out. She scraped her nails lightly down his back, making him shiver in delight. Her hands came to his belt and undid it. His trousers fell to the floor, revealing black boxers. Freddy just grinned as Bonnie stared. He grabbed Bonnie by the waist, sliding his hands down to her waist. He then hooked his fingers into her shorts and slowly slid them down, revealing a thong that matched her bra. Freddy noticed a wet patch, right near her womanhood. He smirked before saying 'Somebody's excited'
Bonnie just giggled and nodded.
Freddy decided to tease, and rubbed her clit. Bonnie moaned, and the wet patch grew bigger. Bonnie then decided to tease Freddy, stroking his friend through his boxers. She smiled, before slowly sliding the boxers off, revealing Freddy's 10" dick. Freddy noticed he was now completely naked, and whipped Bonnie's thong off. He then looked at Bonnie.

'Do you really want this?'

'Yes!'

He decided to go easy first. He poked one digit into her, and started pumping in and out. Bonnie moaned for more. Freddy added another finger, then another, before Bonnie cummed all over them. Freddy pulled them out and licked them.

'You taste like cotton candy'

Bonnie just rolled her eyes.

'Get on with it'

Freddy positioned himself over her, and plunged in. She screamed in agony, as her walls were stretched. Freddy waited for her to adjust, and started to slowly thrust, gaining speed. Bonnie was a moaning mess. Freddy went at inhuman speed and Bonnie cummed all over and he came a few minutes after. Some of it spilled out, and Bonnie got some on her fingers. She licked them clean.

'Mmm, you taste like chocolate...'

Freddy then pulled out, gave Bonnie a goodnight kiss, and took her to her room. They slept in each other's arms blissfully.