Foxica

Foxy was sat in his cove, glowing with happiness. Chica had finally asked him out. She then walked in. Foxy took in her short, slinky red dress and whistled at her legs. She just laughed.

'Hey lass, Ye up fer a little adventure?'

Chica winked at Foxy, before walking over and giving him a peck on the cheek.

'I wanna see what a pirate can do...' she whispered seductively, into his ears. A grin came over Foxy's face. He pulled Chica into his room on his ship.

'Ye better be ready fer this ol' seadog cabin girl!'

Chica just giggled. She grabbed Foxy by his shirt, and pulled him into a kiss. She stuck her tongue in his mouth, and explored sloppily. Her hands fumbled for Foxy's shirt buttons. She unbuttoned his shirt and discarded it onto the floor. Foxy pulled away, and pulled Chica's dress off, leaving her completely naked.

'Why does me cabin girl not be wearin' underwear?' Foxy asked.

Chica just smirked. Foxy stared at her, and couldn't help his gaze going to her lower lips. They were quite moist. Foxy then latched onto one of Chica's breasts, sucking, and fondling the other. He teased, nibbling at her collar bone. He found her sweet spot, sucking and biting at it. Chica moaned. 'F-Foxy!' He just smirked. Chica placed her hands on his sides, and trailed them down to his pants. She grinned at the bulge in his pants. She hooked her fingers around the waistband, and tugged them down. She pulled his boxers down along with his pants. They were tossed on the floor with the rest of the clothes. Chica stared at Foxy's friend, before leaning in and taking it down her throat. She began to bob her head up and down. Foxy began to moan. Chica got very wet, and Foxy rubbed her clit, giving her more pleasure. Foxy cummed down Chica's throat. She swallowed it all, and removed Foxy's pal from her throat. He bent down and stuck his tongue into her dripping pussy. She moaned as she felt her stomach tightening.

'Foxy, I'm gonna c-cum'

'Me too lass'

Chica cummed all over Foxy's tongue and bed. Foxy cummed all over the bed too.Chica lapped up both of their juices then sat on top of Foxy. She sat on him in a cowgirl position. She started riding him, bucking wildly. Chica came first, then foxy filled her with his seed 5 minutes later. Chica rolled off foxy, exhausted. 'Night Foxy'

'Aye, night cabin girl'