Fronnie (Gay)

Bonnie was sat in one of the party rooms when Freddy walked in. As Bonnie gazed at him, he felt his trousers tighten. Freddy looked at Bonnie, and the same thing happened. Freddy walked over to Bonnie, pushing him against the wall. He leant in for a snog. They made out against the wall, battling for dominance. Freddy soon outdid Bonnie. Bonnie held freddy's head, moving his hand to the top of Freddy's shirt. It was unbuttoned and discarded onto the floor. Freddy pulled out of the kiss, and smirked at Bonnie, who was staring at his well toned body. Freddy then glared daggers at Bonnie's shirt. He swiftly pulled it off. He took in Bonnie's slightly toned bod. He grinned, before picking Bonnie up, bridal style, and laying him down on a table. Freddy trailed his hands down Bonnie's chest, and into his pants. He fingered Bonnie's manhood through his boxers, smiling as Bonnie moaned. Freddy then whipped Bonnie's pants off. Revealing purple boxers with a large bulge in them. Bonnie blushed, before reaching for Freddy's pants. They were discarded along with all their other clothes. Freddy wore black boxers, with an ever growing bulge. They both circled each other's members until Bonnie just couldn't take it. He pulled Freddy's boxers down, gaping at his large cock. Freddy did his laugh before pulling Bonnie's boxers down, revealing his smaller dick. Both now completely naked, Freddy made the first move. He grabbed Bonnie's friend, and took it the whole way down his throat. He gagged slightly, then started bobbing his head up and down. Bonnie moaned as he felt Freddy's tongue massage his manhood. Bonnie shot pre cum down Freddy's throat. Freddy took this as a sign. He bobbed his head even faster. Bonnie gave a loud groan before shooting a load of warm sticky seed down Freddy's throat. Freddy spat out Bonnie's dick and swallowed the seed. He then produced a bottle of clear liquid. He motioned for Bonnie to turn around and bend over.  Freddy then applied the lube to his hands, before then coating Bonnie's tight arsehole in the stuff. Freddy also rubbed some onto his dingdong for good measure. He looked to Bonnie.

'First time using the back door?'

'Y-Yeah'

Bonnie nodded at Freddy, and he whimpered as Freddy penetrated him. Freddy thrusted slowly. He reassured Bonnie that it would turn into pleasure.  As Bonnie's moans became less pained and more pleasured, Freddy sped up. Bonnie moaned as his arse cheeks engulfed Freddy's meat pole over and over again. Freddy felt his stomach tightening. He began to thrust harder. Bonnie was also close to his climax.

'F-Fred- Freddy...'

'I know bon'

Freddy released his load into Bonnie, just as Bonnie sprayed his seed everywhere. Freddy pulled out of Bonnie, panting. Bonnie turned around to clean Freddy's softening cock.  Freddy then returned the favour, and lapped up Bonnie's juices off the floor. His arse waving in the air. Bonnie couldn't resist and slapped them playfully.

'Nice arse crack Freddy!'

Freddy looked over to see Chica...
holding a camera.

Freddy growled and chased her around the pizzeria, still completely naked.