Foxy x m nightguard

(Night 2, 3am)

I was sat in my office, watching the cameras. I had 60% left. It really doesn't help that Bonnie keeps returning. Oh, he's gone *opens door* Now to check on that crazy son of a- HOLY PIZZAS!!! I clicked onto west hallway cam, and down it charged a tall, red pirate fox. I threw the monitor and dived for the door. I missed, and he dashed in. I thought he was going to kill me... I looked at his eyes and noticed lust. Oh no no no! I can't... I have a girlfriend! Better than dying I guess... He grinned before shutting both doors. He then strutted on over. He tore my shirt and trousers off with his hook. He then undid his own clothes. I have to admit, his body is quite muscular... He then also undid my boxers, revealing my raging boner. He started stroking it, up and down my thick shaft. Then he took off his own boxers. His cock was huuuugggee! He shoved it into my face. He smelt strongly of rum. I took his dick into my mouth, and gagged as it went into my throat. I bobbed my head up and down. Foxy grabbed my hair, and forced me to go faster. He moaned quite a lot. Then, without warning, he shot 2 loads of sticky seeds down my throat like a cannon. I had no choice but to swallow it. He then stood up and produced a bottle of clear gel. Shit... 

'Turn around and bend over lad! I'm gonna slap a bit o' lube between the ol' cheeks!'

I squealed as the cold gel hit my arse. He rubbed quite a lot on. He then also rubbed a generous amount on his boner. He then plunged in. I've never used the back door. It hurt like fuck! (No pun intended, if you get it) Surprisingly, it turned into pleasure. I became a moaning mess. A few minutes in, my stomach tightened. Then I cummed all over the place. Foxy then grabbed onto my arse cheeks and plunged in further. He then soon filled my booty (get it?) with his semen. Just then the bell rang. He pulled out, put his clothes back on and dashed back to his cove. I pulled my clothes on and cleaned up the mess we made. I then heard laughing. That chicken Bitch was watching everything and recording it!

'This is so going on my website!'

Well shit!