Bonnie x Chica (lesbian)

Bonnie was sat in the office. She had stuffed the nightguard already. He was too inexperienced, too dumb. Chica then walked in. She looked around, clearly wondering where the nightguard was. She then noticed Bonnie.

'Oh Hey Bonnie. You already stuffed the guard?'

'Yep, and now I'm bored!'

Chica was feeling a desire to make love. But Freddy was a cunt and Foxy was a bastard. So that only left Bonnie...

Chica walked over and stood in front of Bonnie, bending slightly.

'What are y- mmff!'

Bonnie was cut off as Chica crashed her lips onto Bonnie's. They tongue wrestled for a bit, before Chica unzipped her dress, allowing it to fall to the ground. She wore no bra, revealing her voluminous breasts. She also had no pants.Bonnie just looked on. Chica then lifted Bonnie's top up revealing she had no bra either. Her breasts were slightly smaller. Chica then put her hands up Bonnie's skirt, realising that Bonnie wore no pants either. Chica tossed Bonnie's skirt to the ground. Bonnie grabbed hold of Chica's left breast, and started licking the nipple. While doing this, she also rubbed Chica's clit. Chica fingered Bonnie. First adding one digit, then two. She pumped them in and out until Bonnie cummed. Chica removed her fingers and licked them clean.

'Oooooh, chocolate!'

Chica then stuck her pussy in Bonnie's face. Bonnie took a whiff, and thought of pizza. She licked Chica's lower lips, before plunging her tongue into Chica. She swirled it around. Chica moaned as Bonnie circled her tongue around her walls. Chica screamed in ecstasy before cumming. Bonnie eagerly opened her mouth. She swallowed the juices, thinking yet again of pizza. Chica then buried her face in Bonnie's breasts. She fondled them, licked them, sucked them, and occasionally nipping at them. Bonnie moaned and took hold of Chica, pushing her head against her chest. Chica was now drinking Bonnie's milk.  Bonnie thought of something, and a smile crossed her face. She moved her hands round to Chica's ass. Chica froze when Bonnie grabbed her butt cheeks, but soon carried on. Bonnie grinned and inserted her fingers into Chica's back door. Chica cummed after 5 minutes as did Bonnie. As they sat panting, Chica turned to Bonnie.

'If that was your first time, you were pretty damn good.'

'Yeah, was the first time. Was it yours?'

'Second time having sex, first time with another girl though.'