Goldie x (F) nightguard

(Nightguard)

It was my third night, 3 am, when I noticed something odd about one of the posters on one of the cameras. Normally, it was one of Freddy, but this time it was different. It was still Freddy, but golden... Maybe I was seeing stuff. I checked on Freddy, still on stage. Foxy was peeking out of his curtains, and I put the monitor down. I freaked out because a golden version of Freddy was slumped in my office. I don't get how he got in since both of my doors are shut. Bonnie is a real bitch and keeps returning, while Chica likes to linger. Foxy doesn't help by pounding on the doors either. As I stared at Golden Freddy, I felt dizzy, and blacked out.

-Later-

I woke up, and tried to move. Finding I couldn't, I looked down. I was tied by my legs and upper torso to a yellow chair. I looked around the room, it was all golden-green. I saw the bear sat in an armchair, reading. He noticed I was awake, and walked over.

'Well, well, Well, if it isn't the little night guard...'

What do you want?!

'That's not very nice! I just wanna play...'

Never!

'Oh dear, then I'll have to stuff you...'

No! Please, don't! I have too much to live for. I have pets, family, friends.

'Well then, if you want to live, I get to play. Who knows, you might even enjoy it...'

'Urrggh, fine!'

He smirked, before grabbing a knife. He walked over to the chair. He sliced my binds then my top. I sighed, because it was my favourite. He then sliced through my bra too. He stopped to inspect my breasts. He felt them, stroking the nipple and giving an approving nod. He trailed little kisses down my body. He stopped at my shorts. He pulled them down, along with my panties. He gazed at my pussy, before looking at my face. I was glaring at him. He must have thought I was glaring at his clothes, because he took them off. Including his boxers, revealing a huge dong. Jesus, that isn't gonna fit...

'I guess it isn't fair if  you're the only one naked...'

He began playing with my breasts. He licked them, fondled them, sucked them and kissed them. He even smelt them, burying his face in them. I tried hard not to moan. Golden Freddy, obviously annoyed by this, looked down at my soaking wet pussy. He grinned, as I cursed at being given away. He bent down, and started to lick and kiss my entrance. He slurped at my juices before plunging his tongue in, swirling it around. I couldn't hold back my moans any longer. I was a mess. Golden Freddy pulled out, to then align his hotdog with my bun. I was wide-eyed. I was a virgin, and didn't want to give him it. But, my life was worth more... he plunged in and I shrieked as my lips were spread wide by his dick. My walls were stretched something chronic. He paused, allowing me to adjust. I nodded at him, and he started thrusting. In, out,in,out faster and faster. Even though I had been blackmailed into doing this, I felt pleasure. I soon came close to climaxing. Goldie's cock began to throb, signalling he was also close. My stomach tightened.

'G-Goldie I'm g-gonna c-cum'

He said nothing and thrust faster, and deeper. I moaned in ecstasy as he hit my g-spot. I screamed in pleasure as he pounded it and hard. I gave one last giant moan before releasing a massive amount of juice. Golden Freddy filled me with hot sticky seed not too long later. He pulled out, and laid the opposite way to me, but on top. He started licked and sucking my vagina clean. I was just left with his rod and balls. Gingerly, I started sucking his rod clean. His cum tasted like bananas. Once we was both finished, he handed me another top and bra. He must've had this one planned. I headed over to the door and got into my car.