Flashback: Finding Out

**warning sex scenes
13 years ago (2003)...
Emily could feel someone running their hand over her arm back and forth softly. She rolled over to find the man laying on his side next to her with a smile.
"Morning, love," he said to her with a grin.
"Hey," she said back and leaned in to kiss him.
"What time is it?" she asked.
"Almost six," he replied and kissed her again. Ian deepened the kiss and started to sit up a little as he pulled her up.
Their room was still dark due to their shades but little streaks of light shone through.
He pulled away from her and she laid back down all the way. She looked up at him with her chocolate eyes and brought her hand up to his cheek. They both smiled at each other then he dove back down and took her lips in his. Slowly, his hands traveled over her body. Neither of them had any clothes on due to their activities from the night before. She drew her hands to his hair and kept them there as they made love. His hands ghosted her hips and slowly reached down in between her legs. Once his fingers started moving, she felt her breath hitch and she let out a soft moan. That man knew everything about her body and what made it tick. He knew what she liked and didn't like and what drove her absolutely insane.
She could feel all the pressure building up and before she came, she warned him.
"Ian," she moaned and tried pulling away.
"Lauren, just let go," he said softly in her ear, and she did.
She was panting hard and still couldn't understand how he was able to get her off just with his fingers. Doyle pulled his hand back and then continued to kiss her. She was still coming down from her high and was a little out of breath, but he didn't mind. Once she calmed down, he felt her reach down and grab a hold of him.
"A little excited are we?" he teased.
"Shut up," she said and started pumping her hand. He groaned and once she decided he was hard enough, she stopped and didn't let him did finish. His eyes shot open.
"You devil," he muttered. She gave him a smile and watched as he rose above her and settled in between her legs.
"Ian-" she was cut off because he started to push in and right when he did she was at a loss for words.
"What is it, love?" he asked with a wicked smile as he started off slow and easy. Emily could barely see straight, let alone get a sentence out. Doyle was teasing her by going slow and he knew it. Sometimes she liked to be taken soft and easy, but others she liked it rough and hard. This was one of those times.
"Ian," she said to him and gave him a look.
He started to move faster and go deeper which caused her to moan uncontrollably. He loved hearing her during intercourse especially when she was on the brink of pure pleasure.
When she felt her release getting close she pulled him close to her and he tucked his head in her neck. He shifted a bit which caused the angle of penetration to change and caused him to hit a certain spot which made her cry out. Then he reached down in between them and worked his fingers down below which made her moan in a low voice. Suddenly he felt her tighten around him which stimulated his release into her. He thrusted a few more times before rolling out of her.
He couldn't help but smile when she let out a soft mewl at the loss when he pulled out. After coming down from his climax he looked over to find Lauren with her eyes closed next to him. God she was gorgeous.
Then, he reached over and started rubbing her arm.
"Ian, if we don't stop now, we'll never get out of bed," she mumbled.
"I'm okay with that," he said and kissed her neck.
Then, he started trailing kisses down her body and when he went back to her lips she could feel his hardness on her thigh.
"What the hell?" she said.
"What is it?"
"How are you already ready?" she wanted to know.
"You have this special effect on me," he said then dove back down on her neck.
She let out a moan and before she knew it, they were going at it again.

By nine, the couple realized they had to actually leave their warm bed and start their day. Emily was laying comfortably on top of Ian and he had an arm wrapped around her and softly trailed his hand up and down her bare back.
"You know, we should probably get up and eat," Doyle whispered in his lovers ear. Prentiss lifted her head and he tucked a piece of hair behind her ear.
"Can't we just stay in bed all day?" the brunette whined.
"I'd love to stay here and pleasure you, but I do have a job and son that need me," he told her and kissed her head.
She made a face but got off of him. He smiled and watched her roll on to the other side of the bed and go back to sleep.
Ian hopped into the shower and by the time he got out, his fiancé was passed out. Before leaving, he went over and kissed her head then left her a note telling her where he was going.