Until the End

When Sophia got out she called,
"Dad, wait."
The man turned around.
Sophia reached up and hugged him and she whispered,
"I love you too."
While they were walking over to the plane, Emily looked down at her kid and said
"No matter what happens, I will be here for you. I will never leave you again, got it?"
Sophia looked up and nodded.
As they approached the plane, two black SUVs pulled up.
It was the team.
"Sophia," JJ called.
"JJ," the girl whispered.
Ian saw and looked down at his daughter and said,
"Go to them, love. You'll be safer."
Then he kissed Sophia's head and ran on to the plane. Sophia just stared at the him. Then she looked to her mom.
"He's right. If you go with them, you'll be safe," Emily told her.
Sophia shook her head.
"Family protects family until the end," she repeated back to Emily. Then she followed her father on to the plane with Emily close behind. However, they didn't get far. Right when the two walked in they found Ian in the hands of Liam and one other man.
"Ah perfect timing, now the whole family is here," Liam said with a sinister smile. Then two men came up from behind Emily and Sophia and grabbed their arms and held them back as the door to the plane closed. Then another man came and removed their guns from them.
"Let them go. They have nothing to do with it. This is between us. Just take me," Doyle begged.
"It's over Liam. The FBI and Interpol have this place surrounded," Prentiss said. Sophia looked around. There were
five men including Liam and only three of them. They were outnumbered.
"You won't leave this plane alive," Sophia told him.
"And neither will you," Liam said as he aimed the gun at Sophia.
That was it.
Ian threw his head back knocking the guy down that was holding him and lunged at Liam, starting a fight. He was able to tackle the man to the ground. Sophia and Emily took that as their chance to escape. The smaller brunette elbowed the guy holding her and slammed his head into the wall as Prentiss flipped the man over her shoulder and slammed him to the ground. Ian was fighting with Liam and got the upper hand but froze when he looked up and saw one of the men with Sophia in a headlock and a gun to her head. Prentiss was unconscious on the ground.
"Let him go or I swear I'll kill her right now," the man said.
A smile came across Liam's face.
"Dad just kill him!" Sophia yelled.
The man tightened his grip on Sophia and Doyle looked into her eyes. There was no fear there.
Ian let go of Liam and put his hands up.
"No!" Sophia yelled at him.
"Let her go," Doyle demanded.
"That was never my intension," the man growled and cocked the gun. Suddenly he fell to the ground.
Emily woke up in the midst of the commotion and was able to shoot the guy with one of their own guns. Then she put the gun down and grabbed her daughter. Ian slammed Liam's head down and then got up and met Emily and Sophia. Sophia threw her arms around her father. Suddenly, Liam got up and pointed the gun at Sophia getting ready to shoot. However, Ian saw him a split second before he pulled the trigger and he put himself in front of the bullet that had his daughter's name all over it. He shoved Sophia into Emily as the bullets hit him.
He was shot twice and right when Ian fell, Emily grabbed her gun and nailed Liam in the head sending him all the way down to hell.
Sophia didn't realize what happened at first, then she saw her father on the floor coughing up blood and it took her right back to the night Declan died.
Prentiss felt Sophia let go of her and bend down to Ian. Then Emily opened the plane door and yelled to her team.
"We need a medic," she called to them.
They quickly boarded the plane and started picking up the men Liam had.
"Ambulance is about three minutes out," Hotch told Prentiss.
Sophia was crying and took a hold of her father's hands.
"Sophia," he moaned.
"Please don't die. I already lost my brother I'm not ready to lose my dad too," she begged.
Emily knelt down as well and put an arm around her daughter.
"Ian," Prentiss said softly.
He looked up at the two staring down at him. Sophia was full on crying and he could tell Emily was on the verge of tears.
"You are my perfect little girl," he said to Sophia.
"Dad, stay," she pleaded.
"I love you both so much," Doyle said and could feel it getting harder to breathe.
"Ian," Emily said in a low voice and looked deeply into his eyes. He looked back at her and said,
"I'm so sorry, Emily."
She just hugged Sophia tighter and leaned her head on their child.
"Don't leave me," Sophia cried and bent down to hug him. She buried her head in his chest and cried.
"Why did you do that?" she asked him as she picked her head up.
"Because family protects family-" he started to say.
"Until the end," she finished the sentence.
"Never forget that," he told her as he lifted his hand and held her necklace.
Then he looked at Emily and said,
"Take care of our daughter."
Prentiss nodded silently.
JJ looked over and she was almost in tears as well. Sophia rested her head back on him and held him tight. She felt his breathing stop and she thought he died but then she felt his hand rest on her head and his last words were,
"It's going to be okay, love."
"No it's not," Sophia cried and when she looked up at her father, she realized he was really gone. The life was completely sucked out of his eyes and he was staring blankly at the ceiling. She sobbed as she lifted her hand and closed his eyes for him. Sophia started crying harder and laid back down on him.

"Emily, where is the pilot?" Morgan asked. Prentiss grabbed her gun and then walked into the pit only to find Erin there.
"What the hell?" Prentiss asked.
Both of them had their weapons drawn.
"Killian wasn't the one to teach me to fly. My brother Liam was," she said and pulled the trigger on her gun, sending Emily down.
"I need a medic in here," Hotch called.
Sophia's head popped up when she heard that noise and her heart sank when she realized Emily was on the ground in the doorway of the pit.
"Emily!" she screamed and let go of Ian.
"This can't be happening," Sophia cried.
Morgan was behind Emily and was able to take Erin down right after she got Prentiss.
Emily fell to the ground but Morgan was right there next to her.
"Come on, Prentiss. I'm not loosing you again," he said and applied pressure to her wound.
"You can't do this. You can't leave Sophia, not now!" He yelled at her.
Suddenly Sophia was there next to him.
She started shaking.
"Emily, please just look at me," the girl begged. It was almost as if Prentiss couldn't hear her.
"Mom," the girl begged almost on a whisper.
Emily's gaze shifted over to her daughter. She tried sitting up but fell right back down.
"No, don't move. The medics are here. Let them help you," Sophia told her.
"Soph," Emily gasped.
The child grabbed her hand.
"I'm sorry," Prentiss breathed.
"No, you do not get to leave me too," the girl told her.
"Not after everything that's happened!"
"I love you," Emily said softly and her breath hitched and then she let out one final breathe and her heart stopped and in that moment Sophia's did too. The child felt the grip on her hand loosen and her heart broke into a million pieces and shattered right in front of her.

Suddenly it was as if Sophia was in another dimension. Everyone's voices started to blend together and she couldn't see or think straight. JJ yelled at Morgan to get Sophia out of there.
A team of medics ran over to Emily and started working on reviving her.

Suddenly, Sophia found herself pulling out her gun. Instantly Morgan backed away from the girl. Sophia looked from Ian's lifeless body and then to Emily's. She raised the gun to her head and took the safety off.
"Sophia!" JJ screamed.
Hotch and Morgan both had their guns trained on her.
"Sophia, put the gun down," Morgan said softly as he lowered his.
She looked at him and said,
"Why? I have no one left. My whole family is gone."
"That's not true. Family is so much more than blood. We're you're family," JJ said to her.
"Sophia we love you too," Reid told her.
Sophia looked at Emily.
"If we can't even protect each other any more, then what's the point?" she questioned.
"Sophia, please. Emily wouldn't want you to do this," JJ begged.
"Emily's gone!" Sophia snapped.
"Sophia, look at me. Don't do this. You have so much to live for. We can talk this through, just put down the gun," JJ said calmly.
"Please just wake up, Mom," she cried and looked over at Emily.
"You promised you'd always be there for me!" she yelled to her mothers still body.
"Give me a reason to stay," she begged quietly.
Emily continued to flatline.
"I'm sorry, but I can't live without them," Sophia said to JJ and closed her eyes. She took a deep breath and then put her hand on the trigger.
Bang.
Sophia's body fell to the ground in an instant.