3.1

Chapter Eleven:

Wind bit at her eyes as she free-fell thousands of feet from the air. Under her, she saw the container where Blondie was still kept, but she couldn't do anything about it at the moment.

Emblym reached blindly her knife summoning in her hand. "Get me out of here!!" She demanded, and for once, they listened.

She felt something with a trigger on her hand and she shot it towards the cell. Immediately, she was dragged towards the descending huge cell with a heavy thud.

Emblym could hear banging inside and remebered that the Blondie was still in there. "Help me!" She screamed, the ground was getting closer faster, and she couldn't find a way out.

The blood red axe appeared in her hands. Quickly, she swung it at the glass where it was splintered from the inside. The glass was thick, and her axe didn't help but crack it even more. She tried again just as she heard another bang, this time at the glass. He was trying to get out too!

They were getting too close. With one final swing, she hit the glass just as the man escaped, tumbling through the air like a rag doll.

Then the cage hit the ground and Emblym was tossed off. She flew through the air for several seconds before landing on the ground. Her head hitting the earth with sharp crack.

•♠️♣️♥️♦️•

When Emblym woke up to the sun in her eyes. She squinted, groaning and tried to turn away. "Oh, you have awoken," a familair voice spoke. Emblym didn't try to place it. Her entire body was sore and her head was pounding. She felt blood running down her face and groaned, touching it lightly. "Are you okay? You suffered quite a terrible fall."

Emblym groaned, turning over slowly so the sun would leave her eyes. "Can you hear me?" Emblym nodded, "Where are you hurt?" She didn't reply to that.

Emblym held out her hand, bringing Hatter's hat to her. She stuck her hand in, "Give me something for the pain," she mumbled. Then, she pulled out a small bottle labeled, 'Heal'.

"What is that?" He asked. He reached for Hatter's hat, but Emblym quickly had a knife at his throat.

"Don't... You dare," she hissed, trying to sound intimidating even though she was seeing double. He put his hand back and Emblym let hers fall.

Emblym breathed for a few seconds before opening the bottle and drinking a bit of its contents. She felt her mind unfog quickly and she sighed, rubbing her forehead.

"Are you alright now?" He asked again.

"I should be soon," Emblym muttered and tried to take stock of their surroudings. "Where are we?"

"I do not know," He admitted. "This isn't my planet, after all."

Emblym sighed, and tried to sit up. Her body, although healing, was still sore and hurt. The man placed a hand at her back when her shoulders tensed and she hunched over. "You should not move yet," he warned her. "You could be seriously hurt."

"I'm fine," she grumbled, ignoring his warnings and stood. Then, she saw double and fell back down again. Emblym groaned, feeling queasy and exhausted. Her voices began to laugh at her, but Emblym wasn't in the mood for their mockery. "Shut up!" She snapped and they quickly went silent.

"I... I was not speaking," the m,an said, eyebrows furrowed.

"No, not you," Emblym sighed. "Sorry. I... I just need a second."