Chapter 6

A/N  I'm so sorry! I got such bad writers block, then I forgot about this story!! I'm trying to get back into writing this and hopefully have a schedule! I have some good ideas for this book so hopefully I will be able to write more, more often!

Savannah's POV

Hayes and I were intimately making out while I was sitting on the island in my kitchen with him in between my legs, before we could get more into I pulled back.

"I'm sorry to stop, but last time this happened my mom basically walked in on us, so I think it is a good idea to go swimming." I said while smiling. Hayes was looking at me with a sad face and puppy dog eyes trying to guilt me into continuing. I gave him a peck then hopped off the island and decided to make us lunch. "Would you like a sandwich for lunch?" I asked Hayes.

"I had a snack before I left my house, thank you though babe."

I made myself a sandwich for lunch along with watermelon on the side. After I ate we decided to finally go outside and jump in the pool. Hayes canon balled into the pool while I just walked into the pool. The water felt amazing. I didn't go in all the way because I just washed my hair last night and I don't want to wash it again so my hair is up in a bun. Hayes and I were having a great time, just enjoying each others company, not a care in the world. But in reality I couldn't stop thinking that he was leaving me in two weeks and there was nothing I could do about it. I don't want to tell him that I want him to stay with me because that would be selfish of me. I want him to live out his dream, but I am going to miss seeing his goofy self everyday.

"Sav...babe?" I must have zoned off.

"Yes, sorry I was thinking about something."

"What were you thinking about?"

"How much I love you." I said that while leaning in towards Hayes to give him a kiss. After being in the pool for over an hour we decided to get out.

I took a quick shower, obviously not having to wash my hair, then I changed into a white v-neck shirt with a black bralette underneath and some denim shorts.

"Do you need to shower?" I ask Hayes while he's laying on my bed, and I'm in my bathroom doing my makeup.

"Yeah I'm going to shower, because you're doing your makeup which means we are going to do something else today in public." Hayes is very observant, and I love it.

I got out of the bathroom and let Hayes hop in the shower, and once he was in the shower I walked back into the bathroom to continue doing my makeup. About 10 minutes later Hayes turned off the shower and grabbed his towel. Then walked out of the shower with his towel around his waist. He saw I was kind of staring at him when he got out, so he walked up to me and whispered in my ear "this is all yours" and kissed my cheek. He walked past me to go in to my room, and I looked back at him and he looked back at me and winked.

"I was thinking we could go to the mall." I told Hayes.

"Okay, whatever you want babe."

After we got ready we got in Hayes' Jeep and he drove us to the mall, which was about 30 minutes away. When we got to the mall we walked around, went into some of my favorite stores such as American Eagle, Pink, Forever 21, and Lululemon. I got some ripped denim jeans, some cute tanks tops, some underwear, and some leggings and running shorts. Hayes shopped in the guys section in the store I went to, expect for Pink. Hayes got some nice t shirts and some denim shorts.

I didn't realize how long we had been at the mall for until I checked my phone and saw that it was 6:30 and that I had 3 missed calls from my mom and 7 texts from here. The cell reception in the mall is terrible so my phone didn't even ring, I know I'm in trouble because my family always eats dinner at 6. I call my mom back and she was not happy with me but she understand that Hayes is leaving soon and that we are going to be spending as much time together as we can for these next 2 weeks.

Hayes drives me home and we walk into my house to see my mom and dad looking up at us with not happy looks on their faces.

"I am so sorry, this is all my fault, Sav and I just wanted to go to the mall and I lost track of time and Sav's phone did not ring, I am truly sorry." Hayes said to my parents.

"Hayes, I think you should go home, we need to talk to Savannah." My Mom said.

"Okay I'm sorry, I'll see you guys soon."

"Bye Hayes." Both of my parents say.

I walk Hayes to the door and we stand outside with the door shut so we have some sort of privacy. "It wasn't your fault why would you take the blame like that?"

"I don't want your parents being mad at you, you're already supposed to be grounded but then they are letting you hangout with me because I am about to leave for Los Angeles. I didn't want them re-grounding you."

"I'll handle them, are we hanging out tomorrow?" I say while wrapping my arms around the back of Hayes' neck.

"As long as you aren't tired of my presence."

"I would never get tired of seeing you." I say while passionately kissing him. "Please text me when you get home, I love you."

"I love you too." Hayes says, I watch him get into his Jeep and pull out of my driveway, we both wave at each other and he drove off to exit my neighborhood.

I walk back into my house and my parents are both staring at me again. "Is everything okay?"

"Savannah sit down at the island." My dad said. This can't be good.

"Am I in trouble?" I ask.

"No. Your mom and I have been talking and because you have known Hayes since you two were little and since recently you have started dating we are allowing you to go with Hayes to Los Angeles for one week and help him move into his new apartment. We have talked to Elizabeth and she is okay with you going with Hayes. Hayes does not know about this, it is up to you to tell him or to surprise him. You both are sitting next to each other on the flight, and you two better not do any funny business while you are in Los Angeles. Your mom and I are putting a lot of trust into you, letting you travel to the other side of the country with only your boyfriend, when you two are not legal adults. I repeat no funny business." My dad said very seriously.

"Oh my god are you serious, thank you guys so much!" I get up and hug them both.

"Savannah, please sit down because both you and I have to tell your dad something." My mom said, and my heart sunk. She better not tell my dad that Hayes and I have had sex before, if she does then I'll never be able to have a boyfriend again and I'll never see Hayes again, Hayes would be lucky if he was alive. "Since Hayes and Savannah have been dating for a while now, Savannah and I talked earlier this week and she went to the doctor and is now on birth control, and I explained to her that being on the pill does not give her a free pass to have sex. We still encourage her to wait till marriage." Thank god my mom is not hinting that I'm not a virgin. My dad did not look happy.

"Savannah Leigh, if I find out that you and Hayes are having sex before marriage I swear to god that boy will never be able to have kids. I do not want my 17 year old daughter sleeping around with her boyfriend. Why the hell would you put her on the pill then Angie? (my moms name) I remember being a 17 year old boy, if I found out my girlfriend was on the pill I would have sex every night with her. Dammit Angie all 17 year old boys never stop thinking about sex!" My dad yelled

"Robert (my dads name) our daughter is not about to let Hayes have sex with her whenever he wants to. Do you know our daughter, she is smart and she sticks up for herself, she would never let anyone use her. I put her on the pill in case one night they get carried away, as a mistake I don't want to be a grandmother already, and I sure as hell don't want my 17 year old daughter having a kid!" My Mom yelled.

I had not said anything, my parents have never fought this bad, and I feel bad because I am the reason why they are fighting. "Mom, Dad, please stop fighting, I agree with Mom, I'm not going to allow Hayes to use me for sex whenever he wants. I don't want to be a mother anytime soon and I know that Hayes doesn't want to be a father anytime soon. Please just stop fighting, whats done is done, I'm already on the pill." I said to both of them.