Chapter 7

Rhysand

It was Mor who finally pulled me from my cocoon of night the next morning. Azriel told her what happened and she came to check I hadn't done something stupid. I hadn't. But I wanted to. I imagined myself murdering every single man, woman and child in Prythian just to find her. Anything to find her. I'd even be Amarantha's whore again to find her...

That's how much she means to me. How much I need her. She's my everything. The reason I did what I did for so long. I love her. She loves me. She's my mate. I need her.

Unheard words from Mor pulled me from my thoughts. What had she said?
"Sorry Mor, what did you say?" I asked innocently.
"I said," she replied, aggravated but trying to be understanding, "How do we know that prick who calls himself High Lord hasn't hidden her away? So well that even Az's spies can't see her"

"We don't," I replied bluntly.

"Exactly, we don't know she isn't there just in hiding. He might of-"

"SHE'S GONE MOR!!" I yell in frustration, not wanting to hear the rest of her suggestion.

"You don't know-"

"Yes, I do,"

"How?" I could sense the anger simmering. She hates being interrupted.

"I just do, okay?" I snapped, feeling my own anger rise. She was gone. I could feel it. The bond. It was silent. She was gone.

My world. My life. My mate. Feyre.

A/N

I know this is really bad. I was completely stuck on what to write and had to ask some people in a Facebook group and found someone willing to be my editor in the process. So this fanfiction will be undergoing an editing process to fix any grammar mistakes or anything that they feel can be made better. I will be reading the edited version before it gets published to check I'm happy with the changes so thank you to LilyJoBee for doing that for me.
If you're reading this, it means I've had enough positive responses and I've decided to continue writing. Thank you to everyone who showed support, it really helps my self esteem, which is incredibly low, and I'm very grateful.

Until next time,
Queen_Of_The_Trees
X