Barry Allen (Fluff)

{This was requested by the lovely PLL_Glee_Flash hope you enjoy!!}
~~|||~~~~
Katie's POV
I stood there in annoyance seeing my best friend, Barry Allen, flirting with Kara. He barely knows the girl! "Katie? You all right?" Oliver asked me raising an eyebrow "Yeah. Just peachy!" I said gritting my teeth. " well I don't think your doing peachy, you just squeezed the life out of your smoothie" Cisco pointed out. I looked down to see my smoothie crushed from my anger. Yup I'm doing just peachy I sighed and rolled my eyes as I walked past Barry and his alien "girlfriend". " Katie, Hey Katie!" I heard Allen's voice behind me, I turned a little too quick because my forehead bumped against his broad chest hard . " Ow" I rubbed my head. " Oh god I'm sorry!" Barry apologized quickly. I sighed " It's fine, just tell me what you want and go back to Kara." I turned around and washed my hands to get the sticky syrup from my smoothie off. I felt a pair of arms around my waist and I froze. " Katie are you jealous?" I felt him smirk. I turned red with embarrassment. " N-no" I turned to face his eyes. I gulped as he chuckled. " You know I only have eyes for you Katie" he said whispering leaning in for a kiss. It might sound cliche but let's just say the kiss felt like fireworks. After we finished our moment, Barry asked me a question that changed our future. " Katie, would you like to go out with me?" He asked with Hope in his eyes. I smiled and said Yes. " FINALLY! NOW YOU CAN STOP ASKING ME HOW TO ASK HER!" Kara yelled smiling. I chuckled as Barry turned red.

( I hope you enjoyed it PLL_Glee_Flash !!)