Stockholm Syndrome

This is part two to "Clown"
Hope y'all enjoy !

You woke up with a pounding in your head.
"you're finally awake Princess" a voice called out
"Where am I?" you called out terrified.
"Your real home" the voice walked out of the darkness to reveal Charlie. It all came back. Steve and Billy, covered in blood, and dead. The reason why? it was Charlie's obsession with you, your beauty, your intelligence, most of all, your kindness. He has never met a girl like you, he remembers the day where you stood up for him when Billy pushed him off the monkey bars in third grade. He remembers that day when his mother was too hungover to make him lunch, so you shared it with him. He remembers all the kind things you did for him. He just wanted to love you the way that you never had in your past relationships.
"Get away from me!" you threatened
He chuckled "Or what?" he knelt down to where you were. You couldn't move back since you were chained, he leaned in for a kiss but you refuse and brought your foot to kick him in the chest, causing him to fall backward. Charlie groaned "Okay, I deserved that for kidnapping you" he got up.
"And killing Steve and Billy" you choked out with tears.
"Why are you crying about them when you have me darling" he came closer pushing a hair out of your face.
"I don't want you" you looked him dead in the eye.
"Oh you'll want me, believe me" He walk away from you,opening the door then closing it leaving you back into the darkness.
Days past turning into weeks and months.During those long periods of times, Charlie added decorations in your dungeon. Thinking it's just a cruel joke, you would spit at him every time he brought something.
"I AM TRYING TO BE NICE TO YOU AND YOU TREAT ME LIKE THIS?! I LOVE YOU" He would tell but never hit you. No, Charlie would never land a hand on you. He wouldn't dare, he loved you too much.
On Tuesday night, he finally let you out of the room.
"what now? Are you gonna kill me?" you turned to look at him. Charlie looked at you with hurt in his eyes
"I would never" he put his hands on your shoulders and turned you around to face a birthday cake. "Happy Birthday Princess" he whispered in your ear, sending shivers down your spine. You were amazed by the work he did all for you that you didn't notice he wrapped his arms around your waist. He began to peck your neck but you pushed him away,
"stop..." you whispered, "Stop this all, let me go!" you looked him in the eyes.
"Give me a chance, I just did all this work for you! I spent over a million dollars for your room, your presents, even your clothes! On top over everything I pay the rent!" he sat down stressed. He put his head on his hands and began to cry softly "I just wanted you to love me the way I love you, that's all I want YN!" He looked up at you with the saddest of eyes "why won't you love me" he whispered.
"This isn't the way Charlie" you sat down next to him. "You can't just kidnap me and expect me to love you! This isn't a Stockholm Syndrome situation" you put your hand on his shoulder. He grabbed your hand and kissed the top. "Open your presents" he sniffed not looking at you, still holding your hand.
You sighed, unhappily, getting a present an opening. You gasped softly, it was a picture of you and Charlie when you two were little. Along with the picture was a heart necklace and inside it was the same exact picture of you two. "C-Charlie" you stuttered.
Charlie released your hand and got up, "You can leave in the morning, ill turn myself in"
"C-Charlie" you looked at him still shocked.
"I understand now, I just want you to know I've loved you since we were eight, Goodnight YN, I hope you find someone you actually deserve" he went upstairs.
The next morning came and Charlie felt someone in his arms, he opened his eyes to see you. He was in shock first but smiled.
He finally got you.

Hey Guys, sorry it's late update.
I had writer's block and I had many ideas for this as well.
Hope I'll like it!!
Request are open!!