Waves {PART ONE}

NO ONES POV
The waves crashed harshly against the sand. Charlie was watching peacefully from afar. You watched him from afar, examining his features. His brown fluffy hair, his cut eyebrow along with his beautiful hazel Eyes, all the way down to his plump soft looking lips. He felt at rest with the sea after last night concert. You swam closer curiously, wanting to see a human up close. Charlie noticed you and got to extremely worried "H-HEY! you can't be swimming! It's dangerous! Please get out of there!" he stood up quickly pleading for you to get out. You just stared at his humanely beauty. "Do you speak to English?! Español?!" He asked. You just giggled and dove back into the water making sure your tail was hidden. "Fuck!" He ran towards the water "MISS! HEY MISS!" He splashed the water to find you. You watched underwater as he frantically looked for you. "CHARLES PUTH GET OUT OF THERE" His mother called out for him. "MOTHER THERE'S A GIRL!" He called back but his mother didn't care, she ran down the beach and got him out of the water. "MOM THE GIR-" "theres NO girl Charles" she dragged him to their beach house as he watched the you still in the waves staring at him. He thought to himself 'could you be real? If so who are you?'

How did you guys like it?
I try my best to improve my writing each time I make a new story!
Remember Request are open!!!