Chapter 1: Lena Luthor

It was a fresh sunny morning, Kara Danvers had just woken up, looking outside a smile appeared on her face as she soaked in the bright sunlight.

She slowly got out of her bed and slipped on her fuzzy slippers, yawning loudly, she hears Alex calling out to her from outside her bedroom.

"Kara! You up yet?" Kara replied to her as she walked down the stairs.

"Yeah, Good morning" She made herself a cup of coffee while Alex was washing the dishes.

"Morning to you too sleepy pants" Alex says, Kara rolled her eyes and ignored her sister's remark.

As Kara was sipping her coffee, she heard the sound of a cat meowing outside their front door.

Alex looked at Kara who just laughed and grabbed a bowl of cat food.

"Here you go little guy" Kara placed the bowl down as the cat walked in and started eating, She sat down and starting petting him as Alex turned of the water and stood next to Kara, leaning on a wall.

"So Kara, seeing as you still haven't got a job yet and have been moping around the house for-" Kara cut her off annoyingly.

"I have not been moping!" Alex rolls her eyes at her sister. "Anyways, as I was saying- moping" Kara sighed but let her sister continue.

"I was thinking we could go out for breakfast this morning. or brunch seeing as it's already 11"

Kara thought about it for a bit, as it wasn't such a bad idea. She sighed as she placed the cat back down.

"Alright, give me 20 minutes to get ready" Alex smiled and Kara went upstairs, the cat close behind her heel.

After Kara finished her quick shower and got ready, she walked into her room and saw the cat laying on her bed, asleep.

She laughed slightly as she readjusted her glasses, looking at the cat she decided it wouldn't do any harm letting it sleep here while she was out for a few hours.

A few moments later, Alex and Kara were on their way to the city.

Kara laid back and looked at the sky as they drove, admiring the beautiful sunlight, wondering why she hadn't left the house earlier.

About 10 minutes later, they made it to the restaurant and Alex parked outside. They both got out and Alex locked the car.

Kara walked inside, and as she was looking for an empty table her eye caught a familiar face sitting and laughing with someone.

Kara froze as Alex walked up to her. "Everything alright?" She asked her sister.

"Um" Kara couldn't take her eyes of off them. "Kara?" Alex nudged her.

"Uh um yeah everything's fine" Alex raised her eyebrow at her sister, knowing that something is up.

Kara took a deep breath and grabbed her sister to the corner, away from everyone.

"Ok so um, do you remember Lena?" Alex smirked. "Lena Luthor? School president? you mean the girl you had the biggest crush on and wouldn't shut up about her?"

"yeah yeah whatever" Kara said rolling her eyes at her sister.

"Okay, so what about her?" Alex placed her arms on her waist, waiting for an answer.

"She may or may not be sitting literally four tables away from here" Kara said nervously.

Alex turned around casually as she saw Lena looking at her phone.

"Kara! you should go say hi to her" Alex says excitedly.

"No way, I'll embarrass myself, don't tell me you already forgot what happened last time I tried to have a conversation with her" Kara adjusted her glasses as she glanced over Alex's shoulder and saw Lena laughing slightly at what ever the other person said.

Jelousy boiled inside of Kara before Alex interrupted Kara's thoughts.

"Of course I remember, nobody could forget that, it was hilarious!" Alex said laughing, Kara punched her shoulder.

"Ow!" Alex yelled as she rubbed her shoulder.

Kara took one more glance at Lena before looking at the ground and sighing.

"Alright come on" Alex says and grabs Kara's wrist, pulling her towards Lena.

Kara realized what Alex was doing far too late because before she knew it she was standing before Lena Luthor, and Alex was long gone. Cursing under her breath at her sister, she smiled at Lena.

"Hi Lena, remember me? it's been so long" Kara says nervously.

Lena looks at her, confused, trying to figure out why this girl looked so familiar to her.

"I'm sorry, who are you again?" Lena asks Kara, who she couldn't help but notice was very beautiful.

"Kara? Kara Danvers? We used to go to highschool together" Kara says as she fiddles with her hands, cursing at Alex again for placing her in this situation.

"Oh! Omg! it's you, blue hair Danvers, I almost didn't recognize you, I didn't realize you'd look so good as a blonde" Lena says as she smiles at Kara.

Kara laughs nervously "Haha yeah.. Alex sorta convinced me to dye my hair blonde, since I wouldn't have blue hair forever right?"

"Right" Lena says laughing slightly, noticing how nervous Kara is.

"Hey, we should get together sometime, you know, catch up, its been forever since I last saw you" Lena says as she places her hand on Kara's arm, Kara tenses up a bit.

"Um yeah sure, do you want my number?" Kara asks as Lena pulls out her phone.

"Unless you changed your number, nope, I still have it" Lena says as she scrolls through her contacts list.

"Hah yeah um it's still the same number" Kara mentally slaps herself for being so nervous.

"Awesome, I'll call you soon then" Kara nods as she turns to leave.

"It was nice seeing you again" Lena stops her.

"You too" Kara smiles as she walks back over to Alex, a warm feeling spread through her as the thought of hanging out with Lena came to her mind.

*********************

Ayeeeee that was nice wasn't it? Hehe. For all of you who came from twitter, I was thinking to write a chapter for each part of the gif story, but if yall think that's too short I could make them longer, I'm for sure going to add a lot of things on my own but the base idea is from moredramaforya on twitter.

Thanks for reading :) I'll be updating regularly since I'm on Christmas break until the 11th of January.

Don't forget to comment and leave some feedback, thanks! ;)

-Shay