Chapter 2: Cat Trouble

"Aw man Kara, did you really have to let the cat stay here while we were out?" Alex complained as she looked at the mess the cat left behind.

Kara sighed a bit "It's alright, I'll clean this up don't worry about it"

"In the meantime, I'm going to find out who this cat belongs to" Alex said as she picked up the cat and went outside.

Kara placed her hand on her forehead as she looked at the mess, taking a deep breath, she decided to start on the living room.

About an hour later, Alex came home and the cat ran past her and over to Kara, who was typing something on her laptop.

"Hey careful little guy!" Kara said as the cat sat on her lap, almost knocking down Kara's laptop.

"No luck in finding the owners?" Kara asked while gently stroking the cats pelt.

"None, but I decided to print a few papers and hang them around, hopefully the owner will see it and come collect their cat" Kara nodded as Alex went upstairs.

A few moments later, Kara heard a knock on the door.

"Are you expecting someone?" Alex asked. Kara shook her head as she gently placed the cat down.

"Hey Alex, mind feeding the cat? he hasn't eaten since this morning" Kara said and went to open the door, while Alex just groaned.

The cat followed her and stuck to Kara, refusing to go away, Kara sighed and opened the door only to find Lena standing in front of her, She was wearing a pink flannel with a jean jacket and a pair of light blue jeans, Kara couldn't help but admire the beauty which was Lena Luthor.

"Lena! Hi! what a surprise" Kara says as Lena gives her a quick hug.

"Hi Kara, Sorry to bother you, but my cat ran away this morning and I haven't found him, he seems to go missing every other day, I thought that maybe he wondered off to a neighbors house" Kara puts one and one together and realizes the cat that's been showing up at her house everyday was Lena's.

What a freaking coincidence.

"Actually" Kara says as she turns around and picks up the cat.

"Is this him?" Lena smiles widely as she grabs him from Kara.

"Yes it is! thank you so much, I hope he hasn't been bothering you" Lena says as she strokes her cat.

"No not at all, he's a really sweet cat. What's his name?" Kara asked.

"Oscar, he was my aunts cat, she used to live here but when she passed away I was given her house, and the responsibility over this little guy" She says as she looks at Oscar.

Alex comes over and hands Kara a bowl of cat food, which Kara places down, as soon as she does Oscar quickly escapes Lena's grasp and jumps down to eat from the bowl.

Lena looks at Kara strangely.

"What?" Kara asks.

"Nothing, it's just that he never lets me feed him" Kara just shrugs as she grabs the empty bowl and places it inside.

"So Kara" Lena starts as she picks Oscar up again.

Kara nods indicating for Lena to continue.

"You busy tomorrow night?" Lena says hopefully.

"No, why what's up?"

"Oh nothing, I was just wondering if you wanted to go do something"

"Like what?" Kara asks as she adjusts her glasses, which Lena thinks is very attractive.

"I don't know, maybe watch a movie? do some shopping?" Kara smiles at her then nods. "Sure, sounds fun"

"Great! I'll meet you tomorrow at the mall at 7:00?" Kara nods as Lena turns to leave with Oscar.

"See you then!" Lena says and Kara watches her longley as she walks away.

"Someone has a date tomorrow" Alex says from behind Kara, making her jump.

"Oh my gosh Alex, how long have you been standing there?" Alex laughs.

"Long enough to realize that she totally digs you" Kara rolls her eyes.

"Does not" Kara says as she walks past Alex.

Alex smirks and Kara stops halfway up the stairs to yell " And it's not a date!"

"Sure it isn't" Alex says and Kara ignores her.

****************

Ayeeeeooooooo I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, although I feel its a little too short.

should I continue doing every chapter based on every part of the gif story or make them longer? let me know your guys' opinions!

~Shay