|Chapter Two|

Y/n sat up, seeing Brady and Mack swimming towards her. She stood, trying to wipe away the sand that clung to her, using the ocean water to get rid of it. She approached the two, seeing Mack glare at Brady.

"What did you do!?"

"I tried to save you!" Brady counters "this is the part where you tell me I'm your hero and you shower me with kisses"

"I didn't need saving!"

"Not from where we were standing" Y/n cut in.

"Then move down wind" she hisses back, dropping to the ground "This was my last chance to ride that wave before I leave forever! And instead you two had to but in and--" she stopped talking suddenly, staring ahead of her. "Guys?"

"Yeah?" The two responded glumly. Y/n turned her head, hearing familiar singing

Blue sky, gentle breeze

What a day

"Guys" she says, standing back up and moving towards an overturned boat.

"What?" Brady says, and the two join Mack over to the boat.

Sunshine and sweet harmonies

Time to play

No more complications

From now on, just good vibrations

"What. The. Heck" Y/n says. The three turn their heads to a antique car pulling up, and a group of people piling out, some looking extremely familiar.

"Maybe we're dead. We've died and ended up in a musical!" Mack says shrilly. Brady raised his eyebrows at her.

"If I'm dead, then I definitely wouldn't be here" Y/n says.

On my way, feeling fine

I can see my reflection in my surfboard's shine

I can hardly wait to cause a commotion

Come on everyone jump into the ocean.

The singing continued, Y/n began humming the familiar tune, straining to remember where she heard the song before.

Flyin' high

Just out of reach

No ands, ifs, buts

We're nuts for the beach

Surf, Surf

Surd surf crazy

Ride the perfect wave

Say hi to the sky

Surf, sun, sand

It's a bikini wonderland

Summer's on and we've gone