|Chapter Seven|

Y/n walked down the beach, lost in thought. Did she want to stay? Did she want to leave? Y/n sat down in the sun-warmed sand. Her fingers traced lines in the sand as she stared out at the waves. Would it be worth it? Staying here. Here had Butchy, but Home had Brady. She loved her brother, more that he would possibly know, but there was Butchy. Y/n had never felt for a boy before, she never had liked someone like she liked Butchy. That thought made her eyes widen. She liked Butchy. A lot.

It felt so stupid though, she had only known the boy since last night, was she being too quick? What did it matter than she watched Wet Side Story numerous times with Brady and Mack's grandfather? Y/n felt like she knew Butchy. Y/n was lost in thought, so she didn't notice when someone sat next to her. She knew who it was.

"For someone who hates surfers, you're awfully close to the water" she says, looking over at Butchy. He smiles softly.

"I don't have a problems with the water, I have a problem with the people who get in the water" he says.

"So if I get in the water you'll have a problem with me?" Y/n says, inching closer to the water.

"I just might" Butchy answers, lips peeling into a grin. Y/n laughs, and Butchy pulls her closer to him, arms wrapping around her. She melted into his touch, resting her head on his shoulder. He stated out at the water, and sighed. "I'm not supposed to be here you know" he says softly. Y/n frowns, looking up at him"

"Why?"

"Your scary friend warned me not to see you anymore, because you'll be leaving tomorrow" he says. Y/n sighs

"I figured she'd say something like that" Y/n mumbled. "So why did you come then?"

"One, because I like you too much to stay away. Two, you were crying. I saw you walk by, and I couldn't just go on knowing you were upset. So I came you cheer you up" He says, and Y/n laughs.

"Well, I do feel a bit better" she says. Butchy smiles, touching his forehead to the side of Y/n's

"Mission accomplished" He murmurs. Y/n looked down at her lap, to her hands. "Plus, I wanted to spend more time with you before you leave" he says, which made Y/n frown. "What's wrong?"

"I'm not sure if I'm leaving or not" she says.

"What do you mean?"

"I might stay, I've been thinking about it" Y/n shrugs. Butchy turns to look her in the face.

"And why's that?" He asks slyly.

"Someone's made me want to stay" Y/n smiles, Butchy pulls her closer.

"And who might that be?"

"Well, he's strong," Y/n starts off with.

"Go on" Butchy says.

"He's nice when he wants to be, has dark hair, brown eyes, wears a lot of biker clothes, has this cute way of saying certain words" Y/n ticks off. Butchy nods

"Well he's a lucky guy to make you want to stay doll. I should thank him" Butchy says. Y/n laughs,

"It'd be weird to see you thank yourself Butchy"

"Oh really? Thank You Butchy for making this beautiful girl want to stay here. You're welcome Butchy you handsome devil" Butchy says. Y/n laughed into Butchy's shoulder, and pulled her up to look at her. "If you don't mind sweetheart, I'd like to finish something we didn't get to do last night" he whispers.

Y/n's breath hitched as Butchy placed his lips on hers. She had never kissed anyone before, so she was weary she'd mess up, but she kissed back, her lips moving in sync with his. He tasted of soda and bubble gum, and Y/n could smell the mixture of cologne and leather. Butchy's hand cupped her face as he deepened the kiss, his nose skimming along hers, tilting his head to the side for better access. Y/n felt her hand move up and grasp the back of his head, her fingers running through the hair at the nape of his neck, which made him shiver a bit.