|Chapter Five|

Mack and Y/n went in search of Lela, trying to get invited to the biker sleep over.

"Question, how does one get invited to a slumber party, if you haven't even met the host of said party yet?" Y/n ask, worry filling her voice. She had never even talked to Lela, how would she get invited to her pajama party?

"Don't worry, I'll handle it. " Mack says, spotting Lela walking by. "Lela!" She calls out, and the girl in question turned around. "You know what I have never done?"

"Eaten a rock? Kissed a squirrel?" The dark haired girl asks

"All exciting things but no. I've never had a slumber party"

"We do them all the time! We're having one tonight!" Lela says happily

"You don't say!" Y/n says with a smile

"Sure I do! I just did" she says. "I'm sorry, I don't think we've met" she says.

"No, sorry. I'm Y/n! Brady's sister" Y/n says, shaking the girl's hand.

"Brady has a sister? I didn't know that!"

"Well now you do! Ta da!" Y/n grins. Brady sudden bumped in between Mack and Y/n

"Girls tend to overcomplicate things. Hey Lela you should totally invite Y/n and Mack to your sleepover"

"Great idea! How about girls?"

"We wouldn't miss it" Mack says. Lela runs off, and Mack's eyes followed her, and onto Mack's Rash Guard shirt. But it suddenly disappeared. Mack's eyes widened.

"Guys?"

"Whoa" the siblings say.

"You guys saw that right?" Brady says

"If you did" Mack says.

"I wish I didn't" Y/n says faintly.

"What's going on!?"

"Well, Rash Guard didn't exist then right? So it doesn't belong here, and it disappeared"

"What's going to happen to us!?" Mack cries out. Brady shrugs, unsure of how to answer."Thanks for that comfort Brady"

"See you in the morning Brady"
Y/n sighs, as her and Mack go to find Lela for the slumber party.

~~~~~~~~~~

The ride to Lela and Butchy's house was quick and silent. Y/n rode on Struts bike, while Mack tagged with Lela. The biker boys said their good byes, deciding to head to the bike shop for a few hours.

Lela's house was simple, a two story, and her room was a typical 1960's teen room. Lela happily gave Mack and Y/n some pajamas to where, upon finding out that they didn't bring any.

"It's no problem, really" she says as the girls thanked her. Mack was given a loose green gown with shorts, and Y/n a red polka dotted night gown that went to her knees. The rest of the night the girls talked about random things, boys, music, boys, bikes, boys.

It was nearing ten o'clock when they fell asleep, and twelve when Y/n woke up, throat dry and in need of water. She pushed herself off of the small cluster of blankets that made her makeshift bed, and stepped over Mack's sleeping body, and out of the room. She walked down the unfamiliar carpeted hallway, and down the steps, past the furnished living room, and into the kitchen. She searched through the cabinets for a glass, and after a third try, finally found one. She filled it up with water, and sipped at it. She gazed out the window above the sink and into the night. Crickets chirped, and birds called to each other. You could see the beach far away, and Y/n need felt more homesick, more longing to get home where here books were, an colored television. Tears welled in her eyes, and lifted her hand to wipe them away.