|Epilogue|

The sky was dark, and the moon was out, stars littering the sky. All to be heard was the distant sound of music, birds and crickets chirping, and the crashing of the waves.

A girl stood alone in the beach, her feet half covered in the wet sand, her hair billowed in the breeze, whipping around in the shape of the wind. She stared out at the water, as if waiting for someone, or mourning someone.

The soft sound of footsteps sounded behind her, but she didn't pay attention. A boy joined her, his normally present vest was missing, leaving him in just his bright red shirt and black pants. His gloved fingers were bare, and his hair blowed gently at the tugging wind. His fingers laced with hers, and his voice was soft.

"You okay Doll?"

"Yeah" she replies. "I just miss him"

"Do you regret your decision to stay?" He asks. She turned to look into his brown eyes, the same she had fallen in love with. She smiled softly, stepping closer to him, and leaned up to place her forehead against his, her eyes closing as his hands moved to her waist.

"Not a change Hotshot"

~Fin~

~~~~~~~~~~~~

And that is the end of Lines in the Sand! Hope you all liked this short story! Did the ending go like you thought it would? Or did you think you'd go home with Brady in the end?

I wasn't planning on making a sequel, unless you guys absolutely want me to, and then I will scour the ends of the earth looking for the second movie, or die trying.

Or suggest it to my library. Whichever one works better X3.

Until maybe the next time, or unless you read one of my other books, I will see you later!

Cowabunga!
~Autumn