Sequel???

Hello Hello first of all I've been away from Wattpad for awhile now, almost a full year or something like that. When I left this story only had a handful of reads and votes and I never thought it would get any more reads than that.

Well that was until a few days ago and I saw I had 32k reads!? Like, oh my lord that's amazing thank you guys I never thought it would get that much love and I appreciate it.

Now we can address the title. In the epilogue I asked if you guys wanted a sequel, seeing as Teen Beach Movie has one, and so many people did and came to me and asked if I was going to do one.

Which I was! But I didn't have a way to get my hands on the movie so I continued to tell everyone was soon as I got the movie I'd write a sequel.

Well ladies and gentlemen yesterday my copy of Teen Beach 2 arrived in the mail and I am ready to write a sequel baby >:)

It may take a bit before I publish it, considering I just started my freshman year of college but I will get it out way faster than it took me to get the movie.

So here's a question for you: do you want me to write the whole sequel and publish it all in one go like I did this one, or publish individual chapters every week when I finish?

So yes I will get down to writing the sequel and I hope you will love it like the first ♡

~Autumn