|Chapter Three|

"Remember that movie with the robot who drank liquid from an abandoned spaceship, turned into a vampire middle-school teacher who taught the entire school to salsa dance and then went on to win the regional championships?" Mack asks as they exited Big Mamma's

"Doctor Who?" Y/n asks. Mack rolls her eyes

"No not that. Well that movie makes more sense than this" she exclaims.

"I don't know about that Mack, I still think he cheated in the championships" Y/n says. Mack sighed in exasperation that her friend wasn't taking this situation seriously.

"How do we get out of here!?" Mack cried out.

"Ooooo hand me my cell" Brady says. Mack raises her eyebrows

"What year was this movie made?"

"1960. Why?" Brady asks. Y/n rolled her eyes at her brothers' ignorance

"And what are you going to do with a phone that doesn't exist yet? " Y/n questions.

"Call our parents......who weren't born yet" The realization hit him. His shoulders drooped. Mack grasped Brady's shoulders

"Brady my entire future depends on me getting on that flight! We need to get out of here now!" Mack began pacing, hands tugging at her hair.

"Why can't we just enjoy this for a bit Mack? What's the rush?" Y/n frowns, trying to soothe her friend

"I have to catch that flight in two hours! Well, two hours and fifty years!" She says, her voice breaking. She looked ready to have a panic attack. Y/n stopped Mack from moving, and rubbed her shoulders.

"Mack calm down. The world isn't going to end, deep breaths" Mack followed Y/n's advice, letting out long breaths. "Okay, maybe we need to figure out how we got here, to get out"

"Yeah" Brady puts in "We came in on that storm, maybe that has something to do with it?"

"So we have to wait for a storm to get out of here!?" Mack shrieks.

"McKenzie calm down!" Y/n cries out, glaring at the brunette, who froze, and gazed at Y/n in wonder, not used to being called by her full name. "We'll get you home so that you can get on your dumb flight. Okay?" She growls, annoyance laced in her voice.

Mack swallows thickly, nodding heavily. "Okay. Okay I'm sorry" she sighs.

"There's a storm at the end of the movie" Brady says, his voice hesitant in case Mack began to scream again.

"What do we do in the mean time?" Mack asks. Y/n shrugs, looking over at Brady.

"Don't look at me" he says.

"This is your favorite movie Brady" Y/n sighs. The doors to Big Mommas open, and Tanner, Rascal, Seacat, and Giggles all come out and do some weird handshake, whish ended in a huge headbutt. Y/n raised her eyebrows

"Are all the people here like this?" She whispers

"Apparently so" Mack replied back in the same tone. Seacat turned and saw the group awkwardly standing in the doorway.

"Hey! We're having shredder shindig tonight at Big Momma's" he points to the roof to indicate the building. "You guys should make the scene"

"Sounds blastin!" Brady answers for the group. Mack glares at him

"Really?" She hisses. The group of surfers cheer

"Cowabunga!" They cry out and run past the three. Brady grins at the girls, and Y/n cocked her head.
"I'm confused"