1. Luna Cullen

Esme and Carlisle want adopt a child.
They and their family, Emmett, Rosalie, Alice, Evan, Edward and Jasper on way to care home where kids are, they are excited to adopt a child.

When they arrived at care home, they knocked on the door and it open, there stood a lady name Katherine, she lead them to kids room, all these kids are playing and messing round about.
"Good luck and please come to me if you find a kid to adopt." Katherine said smile and walk away to others parents.
They use their superhearing and heard a baby crying and it sound like it pain.
They follow to that sound and it lead them to upstairs to nursery room, Esme open the door and gasps, they saw a little girl squeeze a baby arm.
"Hey!" Rosalie yell and gently push little girl away as Esme pick baby up.
"Why did you do it?!" Alice yell little.
"She a mistake." Little girl said smile.
"Don't smile, that was naughty thing to do that to a baby." Carlisle said.
"She a mistake, don't you get it?" Little girl said again just before Katherine walk in "they hurting me!" She cries.
"You little devil liar!" Rosalie said yell.
"Rosalie, hush." Esme said sighs, "we wasn't hurting her, she hurting to this baby." She added calm.
"Oh right, Emily, go downstairs and you not suppose to be here." Katherine said, "it only for a baby not older kids."
"Sorry, but I lost something." Emily said, Katherine pat her back.
"We talk about this later and I will help you find something." Katherine said.
"Okay!" Emily said happy and left.
"Sorry about her." Katherine said, "parents suppose downstairs and all kids are downstairs." She added.
"What about her?" Alice asked.
"Her? I don't think it great idea to adopt her." Katherine said.
"Why not?" Rosalie said curious.
"She a dangerous." Katherine said.
"What?! She a baby!" Rosalie said yell.
"She is not! She is monster!" Katherine said yell back in anger voice.
"How could you?!" Esme said pass baby to Rosalie and walk to Katherine, "she a baby! Not a monster!" She yell.
"We taking her wether you like it or not but my wife is right." Carlisle said.
"I will call the police." Katherine said.
"And we will tell them the truth about that devil liar girl who was hurting a baby!" Rosalie said yell seem angry.
"And you not feeding her and abused her." Edward added everyone gasps.
"That it! We taking her." Esme said grab a baby and leave the room.

They all inside the car, a baby sit in middle seat, Jasper sat next to left a baby and Rosalie on other side right next to a baby, as she try reach hand to Jasper cheek but he step back.
"She won't hurt you, and you won't hurt her." Alice said behind Jasper.
Jasper sighs and pick baby up as she touch his cheek and he froze when,
"My name is Luna." Baby said when touch his cheek, she can talk inside people head when she touch them first.
"U-um g-guys... I think she gift." Jasper said seem in shocked.
"What are you talking about?" Esme asked as Jasper pass baby to Esme and touch her cheek, "My name is Luna and are you my mummy?" Baby said.
Esme gasps and smile, "yes sweetie."
"Is it true?" Carlisle asked she nodded.
"When she touch my cheek and say her name to me." Esme said they all seem shocked and probably wonder why this baby Luna is a human and got gifts?