6. Sapphire Samuals

Rosalie's POV
I can't believe I finally met my daughter again but I was told that she is dead in house on fire with her step family but she told me that Caius save her life and he raise her it weird though. Sapphire see Caius as a father figure plus he raise her when she stop aging at 16 and got married to Frankie. She got beautiful brown eyes and brown-blonde ish mix hair colour. Sapphire told me that she and Frankie want a child one day, adopt a child one day, Frankie is vampire and he can't get Sapphire pregnant so Aro agree if one day Sapphire and Frankie will adopt a child as their own so I'm happy for them and I miss Sapphire so much.
She forgave me after what I did to her.
Luna love playing with Sapphire and Jane but mostly she love play with Caius and Alec honestly, I know it strange but oh well, I walk in my room and saw a paper on bed as I read it,

Dear Rosalie.
Please come meet me in library at 11pm after you put Luna to sleep.
I need talk to you.
From Caius

I smile and put paper in bin as later night I put Luna in her bed, I said goodnight to her and leave the room on way to library and I walk inside, "Caius?" I call out, suddenly someone grab me and pinned me to wall, I didn't scream but I know it Caius as he put hood down and smile at me I laugh.
"Stop scare me like that." I said hit his shoulder he laugh and got closer to me.
"You're so beautiful." Caius said.
"Well you aren't bad yourself." I said, Caius smile evil and push me little then I gasp when he kiss my neck I moan.
"Not here." I said push him back little.
"Come to my room." Caius said I roll my eyes he pull me to his room and lay me down on bed as he kissing me.
I know I hate him all these past problems but I love him, plus Emmett was never my mate I'm Caius real mate, I was shocked by that but I was glad that he raise my daughter.
We took ours clothes off, now we naked he kissing my neck I moan then he go down to my stomach I gasp then moan.
"Ah Caius..." I said moan... I grab his hair and he came up to my face then kissing me and stopped, look at me.
"May I?" Caius said smile nodding down my private arena I know what he going to do but I nodded smile at him.

Next day. I woke up and I try get out of the bed but there strong arms round me, I turn round face to Caius he smile.
"Morning love." Caius said I smile.
"Morning Caius." I said smile kiss him.
"It was fun last night." Caius said.
"shut up." I said laugh, "I need to go before Luna get up." I said he kiss me and let me go, I grab clothes to put on then on way to Luna's room and saw Jane is here with her, dress her up.
"Don't worry, Rosalie I got it." Jane said winked at me I groan, everyone knows about me and Caius, last night.
"Don't say a word." I said warned her.
"Don't worry, it not our business." Jane said winked at me again.
"Will you stop winking at me?" I said.
"Did you had fun last night?" I heard Sapphire said behind me I gasps.
"Sh! Luna is here." I said they laugh.
"Anyways, we got a visitors coming today." Sapphire said I wonder who?
"Who?" Jane asked put shoes on Luna.
"Um.... The Cullen." Sapphire said.
"What?" I said pull Luna closer to me.
"Rosalie, don't worry we will keep her safe." Jane said pat my shoulder.
"She is right, love." Caius said walk in.
"Caius!" Luna said running jump in his arms I smile at them, together.
"Do we have to see them?" I asked.
"Yes we do." Jane said.
"I meant me and Luna." I said.
"You don't have to if you don't want to, love." Caius said, "I handle Aro."
"Please." I said Caius nodded and kiss my forehead, I blushing making girls included Luna giggles and laugh.
"Shut up!" I said growl at them.