2. Jasper Hale

Luna love her new family already, she love Emmett because he is crazy and funny and she love how Alice and Rosalie dress her up like a doll but it funny how they did this to her, they use their super speed and Luna love it.
Luna like Edward how he care for her and always protective her and she love Jasper so much because they hang out lots and plus Luna is Jasper's mate. Luna love her parents Esme and Carlisle, she so happy that they feed her and always gently with her not like what Katherine and others kids did.

"Time for your bath." Esme said pick Luna up who is now wince trying reach for Jasper, everyone chuckles and Jasper say, "you need a bath." He said.
Luna trying reach for his cheek, Jasper walk to her as she touch his cheek,
"I don't want mummy doing, I want you!" Luna said, Edward laugh and told everyone what he read her thoughts and they say in awe, Esme pass Luna to Jasper who look confuse.
"What? What am I doing?" He asked.
"She want you bath her so." Esme said.
"Who said I will?" Jasper asked.
"You won't hurt her, come on I come with you and help you." Rosalie said.
Jasper groan and roll his eyes making Luna giggles and everyone laugh.

"Put soap on her body and little bit on her head and make sure don't get in her eyes." Rosalie said to Jasper who nodding slowly and put soap on Luna body and on head then wash her to make sure he doesn't get water in her eyes, Luna clapping in water that just splash over Jasper, he jump little making Rosalie laugh so hard and Luna start to giggles, Jasper sighs and grab towel to wipe his face and tickles Luna.
"That so funny, you should look on your face." Rosalie said still laughing.
"Shut up Rosey!" Jasper said growl.
"Don't call me that." Rosalie growl.
Luna touch Jasper's cheek, "don't fighting, I hate fighting." She said.
"I'm sorry darling, we not fighting, we just playing." Jasper said kiss her forehead and smile at her.
"You so great with her." Rosalie said.
"You think so?" Jasper asked.
"Yes Jasper, you never hurt her and she never hurt you, she love you." Rosalie said, "in friendly way I meant."
"I know what you meant." Jasper said.
"Come on." Rosalie said lift towel up for Jasper get Luna out of the bath and wrap towel her, dry her off and put pj on her then Jasper put her in crib.
"Goodnight darling." Jasper said smile.
Luna touch Jasper's cheek, "goodnight Jazzy." Luna said fell asleep.

Next day.
Everyone had to go school while Carlisle go to hospital and Esme stay at home with Luna all day, Luna won't stop crying and suddenly the sky thunder goes off, Esme seem worried.
"Baby, it okay, Jasper will be home soon baby it okay." Esme said trying calm Luna down but it no use, thunder goes mad and it soon be turn into storm or twister probably and it scared Esme because she is at home alone with Luna with these nasty weather.
"Luna please calm down, Jasper will be here soon." Esme said trying calm her down then suddenly door burst open.
"Bloody hell what was that?" Emmett said take coat off and grab towel out of the kitchen to dry himself off along everyone and it confused Esme because they not meant to be come home until school finish at 3pm but it 12pm now.
"What is going on?" Esme asked.
"School cancelled because of this weather." Evan said Esme nodded.
"She won't stop crying." Esme said.
Luna saw Jasper and she squeak and reach for him, Jasper laugh and pick her up then Luna calm down and strange the sky goes back to normal.
"Was she doing this?" Emmett asked.
"She must have be." Edward said.
"Does this mean she got another gift?" Rosalie asked everyone nodded. Luna hugged Jasper and Alice took a picture of them hugging, they all in awe.