7. The Cullen

Rosalie's POV
I braid Luna hair, while she play with toys on my bed, I smile and suddenly I heard yelling in the throne room.
"Where is my daughters?!" Esme yell.
"You hurt them." Aro said sound calm.
"What?!" Carlisle said, "we wasn't!"
"Yes you did! I took Rosalie hand and I see what happened, you don't care for Luna and you lied to Rosalie, you hurt them." Aro said, "Leave now." I sighs.
I don't hear the door open or close.
"We not going anywhere! We want to see them! Bella is no longer with us anymore!" Esme said Bella isn't with them anymore? I can't go back, I got boyfriend and I just got my daughter back, Luna look at me I smile at her.
"Shall we go in there?" I asked.
"Yes." Luna said seem happy.
"We have to pretend of something." I said she nodded, "when we go in there, you see Caius, just run to him and call him daddy?" I said she nodded quickly.
"Let go baby. And pretend I'm your mummy." I said she nodded again.

I push door open, Luna start to run, "dada!" Luna said jump on Caius lap, he seem calm about her calling daddy to him, he must have heard me.
"Wait what?!" Esme said shocked.
"Yes Esme, she is now my daughter." Caius said smirks, "Rosalie is my wife."
I see Sapphire and Jane smile at me.
"What?! She is my mate!" Emmett said.
"Actually no, she is Caius real mate." Aro said, "I'm sorry but leave now."
"Rosalie?" Esme look at me sadly.
"I'm sorry, you don't care Luna but I do and you lied to me! I'm married now I'm belong to the Volturi." I said.
"Take them away!" Aro yelled. Guards took the Cullen outside I sighs in relief.
"Wow that worked." Alec said smile.
"That was good idea you got there." Caius said walk to me with Luna in his arms, "you're welcome." I said smile.
"I got a question, are you really married?" Alec asked we all laugh.
"No it was just pretending." I said.
"I see I get it." Alec said Jane whispers in his ears, "Oh! I see." He said to Jane.
"What did you say Jane?" I asked.
"That a surprise." Jane said smirks. I heard Luna squeak I turn round and saw Caius on his one knee, is he really doing this? He smile holding a ring.
"Rosalie, will you marry me?" He asked i smile I saw Luna nodding beg to say yes, I look at him and nodded, "yes."
He put ring on my finger and kiss me.
I heard cheering behind me, I laugh.
"Now this is isn't pretending isn't it?" I asked, Caius pick Luna up and smile.
"Nope, I really mean it." Caius said.
"Are you real me mama nd dada?" Luna asked I smile, Caius smile too.
"Do you want us to?" I asked she nodded, "then yes." I said she scream and running to Sapphire into hug.
"Well I guess that make too daughters we have now." Caius said wrap his arms round my waist and I smile.
"Yeah, I love you." I said he smile.
"I love you more." Caius said smile.