5. The Volturi

Rosalie's POV
It been 3 months since I left the Cullen with Luna, my sister. I haven't decide if I really want go the Volturi but I wait little longer before I make decision.
Tomorrow it Luna birthday and she will be turning 1 year old, I can't believe she getting big now, I miss when she was a baby, she start to walk little and walk I'm so happy to see her doing that.
"Lock!" I heard Luna say I turn round and saw she walking again I laugh, when she say 'lock' it means 'look'.
"Well done baby!" I said clapping.
"I dove you." Luna said I smile, 'dove' it means 'love' I pick her up and kiss her forehead then hugging her, "I love you too baby." I said smile then sighs.
I don't have enough money to stay in hotel little longer, I have to go the Volturi and I don't have choices thought, "hey baby, we going on trip." I said she seen excited and clapping.
I pack ours clothes in and pick Luna up as we leave the hotel on way to airport.

I arrived at the castles it where the Volturi live, I take deep breath and walk inside with Luna in my arms.
"Welcome to The Volturi castle." The lady said smile, "how can I help you?"
"I want to see Aro please." I said.
"Of course, please wait." The lady said.
I wait for few minute until Jane and Alec came to us, they froze when they saw Luna in my arms, I pull her closer.
"I want to see Aro now." I said.
They nodded and took me to the room where Aro will be, we all walk inside.
Aro seem surprise to see me and walk to me little quickly, "Rosalie? What a pleasure to see you?" Aro said smile.
"Touch my hand and you know why I'm here." I said he nodded and took my hand then he look shocked then mad.
"What is it Aro?" Caius asked. Aro explain everything to his brothers and everyone in this room about the problems at the Cullen house, they all look shocked but then mad like Aro.
"Of course dears, you are welcome to live with us." Aro said smile.
"What about Luna?" I asked, "she is human." I added.
"She can stay too, but she will turned at 16." Aro said I nodded agreement.
"I understand." I said.
"Alec, Jane, could you take them to guests rooms." Aro said they nodded.

"Antie Rose." Luna said I smile look at her, "are we save herr?" She asked.
"Yes sweetie." I said, "don't worry."
"Rosalie, Aro want you both now." Jane said behind me, I pick Luna up and follow her to the throne room.
"Ah Rosalie, we have new two people here that you need to know them." Aro said I nodded, "this is Frankie and Sapphire, they are mates." Aro said.
Sapphire? She look at me and seem shocked when she saw me, is she? No no it can't be! She is dead! Wait is she?
"Mum?" Sapphire said I gasps she is really my daughter? "Is that really you?" I nodded slowly, she ran to me and hugged me I thought she was going to kill me but I hugged her back while Luna still in my arms, Aro seem confused, "you two knew each other? What do you mean by saying 'mum'? Aro asked confused and shocked mix.
"It a long story." I said feel guilty.
"Give me your hand." Aro said he took my hand and Sapphire's hand too.
"Oh my!" Aro said shocked oh god!
"What is it?" Caius asked.
"Sapphire is really Rosalie's daughter." Aro said they all gasps and shocked.