12. Renesmee and Rebecca Cullen

8 years later.
Rosalie's POV
Percy and George are 8 years old and Luna is 9 years old, I heard Aro told us that The Cullen, two of them had made a immortal child, I pull Luna and Percy close to me and Caius when we heard that news and we all are going to the war, Sapphire is staying with Luna, Percy and George because I don't want Sapphire get hurt plus she is half human and half vampire so they could kill her easily that why she staying. Jasper is coming with us, to help us for Luna and me, I'm so thankful for him.
We are on way to there, to kill the immortal child, I kiss Caius last time.

As we arrived there, I see The Cullen saw me and Jasper with their widen eyes, I know they don't want hurt us but we part of the Volturi not them.
It Edward and Bella who made a child but we noticed something, they had a twins girls, they don't smell same, one of them must be immortal child and other one is human but they same age.
"Renesmee is not immortal!" Carlisle said, we using ours superhearing.
"Why is other one is human?" Aro asked, I see little human girl who is little far away from the Cullen like she don't like them or something.
"Renesmee is half human and half vampire! Bella died after giving birth. It true, she not immortal." Carlisle said.
"You haven't answer my question, why is other one human?" Aro asked again.
"We didn't know she having a twins, I don't know why she is human." Carlisle said seem like he doesn't want talk about the human one, "I know it confusing that they are same age but I don't know why." He added.
"If human is 8 years old and that mean other one should be 16 years old am I right?" Aro asked, Carlisle nodded.
"But she stop growing at 8 that must be why they are same age." He said.
"Stop growing for 8 years? That impossible." Aro said seem confused.
"Don't ask, I have no idea." Carlisle said if human's sister is 8 and stop growing for 8 years, does this mean she had to stay 8 forever? Impossible she should be stop growing at 16 not 8.
"Mm... who is that girl with Emmett?" Aro asked, look like Emmett found his true soulmate, a girl with blonde hair.
"Emmett's mate." Carlisle said, "Ivy."
"She's powerful, she had to come with us and we leave you alone." Aro said.
The Cullen kept yelling saying no.
"You're not taking her!" Emmett said.
"Then you all die." Aro said smile evil.
"Does it count if you take someone else?" Edward asked Aro nodded.
"Of course." Aro said smile, out of nowhere Edward push human girl on ground saying we should take her. They hate her, poor little girl, how could they? She just a child and human.
"We don't need her, she killed my wife." Edward said human girl seem like she going to cry I wish I could hug her, I felt someone grab my hand I look down then up... it Jasper, he calm me.
"I didn't kill mummy, it was Renesmee and plus I'm human." Human said.
"How dare you?!" Edward growl, he look like he ready to hit her but I don't have choices then I ran and push him. Then I pick up the human and walk to Caius and Jasper who smiling at me.
"It okay sweetie, you're safe with us." I said smile, human smile back and hug me, "what you're name?" I asked.
"Rebecca." She said still hugging me.
"Brat." Edward said I growl at him.
"You are no good father! Just like Carlisle!" I yelled at him, Aro smile.
"Let go." Aro said smile evil at them then left, Caius grab my left hand while I got Rebecca in my right arms as we left with Jasper to go back home.