Chapter 3

~Kyle's POV~

"Stan...I love you." Those words came out of my mouth and I couldn't believe it. Did I just do that?

Stan breaks my thought by saying, "Kyle...I don't really know how to react. Um...I may be gay but I may not be. I'll have to think about it."

He quickly leaves the room and runs downstairs, closing the door behind him. I say to myself, "What have I done..." I cried so hard that my chest hurt and I sobbed into my pillow as tears were streaming down my face.

I heard footsteps coming up the stairs and then a knock. "Kyle?" a monotone voice says worriedly. I don't care who comes in at this point. I just keep on crying. He comes in and I notice it's Craig. He pulls me into an embrace on the bed as he rubs my back in an attempt to make me feel better. He says, "Kyle, what's the matter?"

"S-Stan di-didn't agr-ree wi-ith m-me" I say still sobbing. Me and Stan are never going to be super best friends anymore. I ruined it. I ruined what we had. I cried even harder and start hiccuping and my breathing becomes quicker. I sob harder and start coughing as it rattles my fragile body. As I sob I loose control of my breathing.

"Kyle look at me." he says sternly. He pulls my face slowly over to his and says to me, "In...and out. In...and out." He breathes with me as I start to very slowly gain control of my breathing. I then start to let out a few more sobs as things start to get blurry and fuzzy. He says very sternly, "Kyle! You need to breath or you're gonna-" And that's the last thing I heard before everything goes black.

Sorry for the short chapter guys! Will update soon! Love you all and thank you guys for all the love and support! Comment down below what you think!