Chapter 10

~Kyle's POV~
We soon arrive at the park and get on the swings. Stan got on his swing and I got on mine. He patted his lap for me to sit on so I got up from the swing and sat on his swing with him. He swung us up and down and I laughed and giggled as a child.

Whenever I go to the park, I feel free, as if I'm a small child jumping up and down in the car seat seeing the park outside the car window, waiting for their parent to come and help them get out of the car so they can go picnic and have a few laughs. It's actually a bit refreshing. I love the park.

Soon me and Stan were done swinging, we went on some other stuff that you would normally see at a park. Lastly, we got on the jungle gym. "Im gonna climb all the way to the top!" I exclaimed before running to the jungle gym and starting to climb up it, Stan coming close behind me.

When we were halfway up to the top, Stan started back down and said, "I'm heading back down now. It's getting too high for me. See ya at the bottom, Ky." I keep climbing and climbing until I finally reach the top and climb through the little opening in the bars to sit up top. I'm almost as high as that very very tall tree over there! Oh my god I think I went too high.

"Hey, Ky!!" Stan yelled and waved at me. I looked down and waved back at him. I really looked at how far I am from the ground. Shit I'm really high up. My breathing gets faster and my heart beats heavier. Stay calm Ky, stay calm. Don't look down, don't look down, don't look down. "You can come down now, Kyle." He said.

"I-I can't..." I yelled back at him and started crying from being scared.

"I'll come get you, it's ok." Stan started to climb up as I cried harder and gripped on the bars of the top of the jungle gym. He was halfway.

"I'm scared, Stan! I'm scared!" I yelled out and sobbed.

"I know honey. Please don't cry. Everything's gonna be ok I promise." He said and made the rest of the way up and I see a hand pop up from the opening of the top of the jungle gym. "Grab my hand!" He said and I shakily grabbed it. I was violently shaking and sobbing and crying.

"Ok now I'm going to tell you exactly what to do." He said and I nodded slowly. "First put your legs through the opening. I put my legs through as they dangled from being up so high. I cried harder. I'm gonna fall. I'm gonna fall. I'm gonna fall.

"Ok next you need to grab a bar up there and slowly come down into the opening." I carefully grab a bar and come down into the opening. I almost fall because my hand slips from the bar so I panicked and jumped onto the side of the inside of the jungle gym with all of my limbs except for the one that was holding Stan's hand.

"You're doing so good, baby. I'm so proud of you. Now come down slowly. I don't want you falling off." He said and I come down slowly since I'm still shaking and crying. I make it down and fall into a fetal position at the bottom and shake and cry into my knees. I feel something pick me up and set me down somewhere. The next time I open my eyes I see Stan holding me in his lap, gently rocking me on the park bench.

"Shhh, it's ok Kyle. It's all over. You're safe now don't cry." He said but I still cried and shook as he kept rocking me and shushing me. "Kyle shh listen, listen, listen." I try to quiet down so I could listen to him but just resulted in a few hiccups.

"Listen, Ky. It's all ok. You're ok. You just got scared. Just calm down. Everything is alright." Stan tells me and he holds my hand and rubs circles on my hand with his thumb. He raised both of our hands up to kiss my hand and I cuddled more into him. "You feeling any better, Kyle?" He asks.

"Yeah. I'm fine." I say weakly. He smiles and brushed the hair out of my face. He kissed my forehead softly.

"Wanna go back to the house and eat something? The movie doesn't start until midnight." He said. Oh yeah we are going to the midnight showing.

"Ok. That's fine." I said as we headed home, Stan still rubbing small circles on my hand.

Heyyy! I wanted to do another update because this part deleted so I wrote it again the best I could! There is another curse word in this if that's ok with y'all. Anyways, byeeeee!! Love you all!! <3  :)