Chapter 7

~Kyle's POV~

It was the end of the day and I was walking home alone since Stan was doing something else with his family. I heard something rustle in the bushes. "Hello?" I say, a slight tremble in my voice. I walk a little faster and hear footsteps getting louder, louder, and louder. I soon get pushed to the ground by something or someone. The person punched me in my ribs, sending me to the ground with tears welling up in my eyes. They kicked me in the stomach a few times until I started to cry. They then pulled me up by the collar of my shirt, examined me, and threw me as hard as they could to the ground, leaving me in pain. "H-h-help...p-please..." I said faintly but no one could hear me. I sat there for a few minutes, not able to get up from the pain. Then when I could, I slowly got up, wincing at the pain in my ribs and stomach. Once I got up, I immediately threw up. My stomach must have been kicked so hard that it caused me to throw up. I slowly limp home, crying and sobbing.

I walked in the door and went up to my room. I looked at myself in the mirror. I had a bruise along with a big red cut on my cheek and a cut on my lip. I lifted up my shirt to see my stomach that was black, blue, red, and swollen. I also saw a bruise on my ribs. I took off my clothes, finding more bruises along the way, and got in the shower. I cleaned myself as I thought about what had just happened. I got out of the shower, still feeling sick and hurt, when I heard a knock at the door. I look out my window to see Stan waiting outside. I rushed to get some sweatpants and a sweatshirt. Hopefully he didn't see what condition I was in. I opened the door and Stan said to me, "Hey Kyle, wanna stay at my place tonight since my parents aren't going to be home for a couple nights?"

"S-sure Stan..." I said, still a bit traumatized. I went up to my room and packed a few things in a Terrance and Philip backpack. I ran downstairs and followed Stan out the door. While he was walking with me to his house, I looked around frantically, still afraid that the person that hurt me is going to attack again. Stan must have noticed I was frightened and put his arm around me. That just made me even more scared. I quickened my breathing and widened my eyes, still looking around frantically. We made it to his house and when we stepped inside, I let out a sigh of relief. He sat down on the couch and put me in his lap.

He looked me straight in the eyes and asked me worriedly, "Kyle, is there something bothering you?"

"N-no I'm f-fine..." I lie. I was hoping he would buy it but he didn't. He gave me a hug and I rested my head on his shoulder. Tears threatened to fall but they didn't. Except for maybe one or two.

He pulled me out of the hug and said to me, "Its ok Kyle, you can tell me anything that is troubling you." I crossed my arms over my chest as some more tears started to fall. He cuddled me in his lap and kissed me on my forehead until I stopped crying. "Can you please tell me? You can tell me anything in the world."

I said unsure how I should put it, "Um...uh...I-"

"What's that big cut on your face? And also why do you have a cut on your lip, too?" he said, interrupting me. That's when I lost it. I let out a sob and some more tears. He hugged me again as I sobbed into his shoulder. He rubbed my back and told me, "How did it happen."

"I...I...I was walking home to my house when someone pushed me to the ground. They punched my rib and kicked my stomach until I was crying. They then grabbed me by the collar of my shirt and threw me on the ground. I laid there for a long time because the pain was unbearable. I gathered up my strength finally and walked home. I got in the shower and that's when you came..." I said, sobbing and crying through every word.

"Oh my god Kyle, I had no idea." he said in a shaky voice. I lifted up my shirt so he could see the bruises on my stomach and ribs. He put his hand over his mouth and widened his eyes. He carried me bridal style to the bathroom and cleaned me up a bit more. When he was done, he gently kissed my forehead and we went back down to watch tv. He put his arm around me and I nuzzled my face into his chest. "I love you, Kyle." he said gently and kissed my cheek.

I kissed him back on his cheek and said, "I love you too."

Poor Kyle! Sorry there is so much crying in every chapter it is supposed to be an emotional story. Please comments what you think down below! Hope you enjoyed! :)

I'm sorry I had to hurt Kyle! :( Will be an update soon! :)