Chapter 5

~Kyle's POV~

I see darkness and I can't open my eyes. I want to open my eyes but I can't. After about 5 or 10 more minutes my body allows me to flutter my eyes open. A shoot of pain goes throughout my body as a wince at the pain.

"KYLE!" Stan says and comes up and hugs me.

Another shot of pain wonders my fragile body due to the pressure of Stan's hug and I immediately wince, "Ow!"

He remembers that I was fragile at the moment and gently laid me back down on the bed. I also remember what happened last night all at once. I pulled the covers of the hospital bed over my face and tears were threatening to fall. Stan was my best friend. I didn't want to loose him. I didn't realize the tears had already started to fall.

"Kyle, are you okay?" he asked worriedly. I let out a quiet sob as tears were still streaming down my face. He uncovered the covers to see me curled up into a ball with tears all down my cheeks. "What's wrong?" He picked me up carefully and came into his arms.

I cried into his shoulder, "I-I had c-confessed my l-love to y-you." Stan remembered the thought and set me back down in the bed. He walked out of the room. I just sat there and sobbed loudly. I didn't care who stared at me. I just wanted Stan as a best friend or a boyfriend

~Stan's POV~

He cried into my shoulder, "I-I had c-confessed my l-love to y-you." I remembered that and the thought of it made me put Kyle down and walk out of the room. Oh no. I hurt Kyle again. I hear loud sobs coming from his room. I want to go comfort him but I just...can't. I always thought of Kyle as a best friend. I wonder what would happen if we were something more...no. I will not take this nonsense, Stan. He is really cute though...I do kind of love him. I think I would at least be gay for Kyle. But not for anyone else. I would tell him tomorrow how I feel.

Sorry for the short chapter! Will update soon. Thank you for all the love and support and comment down below what you think! :)