Chapter 6

~Stan's POV~

I walked in the school building the next morning and saw Kyle at his locker. I guess they released him from the hospital yesterday. He looked depressed. I went up to him, "Kyle? How are you feeling?"

"....terrible...." he almost whispered. He walked to the classroom with his head down. He sat down at his seat and laid his head down on his desk. I felt bad for him. He probably couldn't take much more of this. Kyle is so innocent and sweet. I started to realize I really did want Kyle to be my boyfriend. It would be an honor. He had the cutest personality along with cute red curly hair and could see every emotion in his deep emerald eyes. I thought about him all through class and stared at him. He didn't notice because he had his head down the whole class.

Once we headed for lunch, I walked up to the depressed Kyle and said softly, "Kyle, I need to talk with you. Please." He grabs my arm, keeping his head down. I pull him into the bathroom and confess all my love for him, "Kyle, I have really grown liking to you. You are so cute with those emerald green eyes, that curly red hair, and the cutest freckles. We have been super best friends for a while and I just wanted to tell you something. I...love you Kyle."

After those words came out of my mouth, Kyle pulled me closer to him and kissed me with his soft lips on mine. I pulled deeper into the kiss and played with his curly red hair. His lips were like candy. He pulled away to breath and said, "I love you too, Stan."

"Kyle, will you be my boyfriend?" I asked, hoping for a yes.

"Of course." Kyle said. We walked to the lunchroom, Kyle smiling and being himself again. We got our food and sat down next to each other. As we talked to Cartman and Kenny about random things Kyle grazed my hand with his fingertips. I held his hand gently, making sure no one sees. I smiled as he took my hand. Things would go better for me and Kyle.

~??? POV~

I hid behind a wall in the cafeteria, looking at Stan and Kyle. They have been long time super best friends. I was surprised to notice they were holding hands. I say to myself sarcastically, "Awww how cute. The little gay wads are together." I told myself I would deal with it later and ate my lunch.

OMG who is ??? Will update soon! Thank you for all the love and support and comment what you think about the chapter! :)