❤️ Chapter 1 ❤️

Hello beautiful readers! I just wanted to create a Voltron book! Hope you enjoy!

~VIDEO ISNT MINE~
~WARNING: VIDEO FLASHY~

~Has Been Fixed~

~~~

(Y/n) Kogane. That's my name. Yes, I'm Keith Koganes sister. Everyone says you can tell we're siblings. At that stupid space school that kicked us out, everyone called us "The Trouble Siblings". When we saved Takashi Shirogane , met the 3 losers, and went to space, it was a life changing experience. Now, I live in space with a Alien Princess, A Alien Servant, Shiro, 3 Losers, and my brother.

~~~

~Your POV~

"What if it doesn't work? What if they capture us?!" I asked my brother as we road on the hover bike thing Keith owned. "I set up some bombs. The bombs go off, the Garison go to the explosion and then we go in and save Shiro." He explained.

As we approach the building Takashi Shirogane was in, explosions went off near by. Most of the Garison ran toward the explosions. A few stayed. I took out the Garisons outside while Keith went in.

As I was taking out the last Garison, three boys ran into the building. As soon as all the Garison soldiers were out, I ran inside.

"Oh, your a cargo pilot." Keith said as I ran inside. He was talking to a boy helping him carry Takashi Shirogane. The boy said something else before Keith said we had to go.

The two boys ran helping Takashi Shirogane walk. Two other boys followed. I was in fount of all of them. We all got on the *idk what to call it*. "Why do I have to hold this guy?" Asked one of the boys as the other one put  Takashi Shirogane in his arms. "Is this thing gonna hold all of us?" Asked the dark skinned skinny one. "Maybe we should throw out some extra weight." Keith replied. I snickered at his insult.

"Is that a cliff ahead?" Asked one of the boys again. "Yep." Both me and Keith said at the same time. "Hold on." Keith yelled as we fell off the cliff. The three boys screamed.

Soon we were home. Takashi Shirogane went on the couch as everyone else slept on the floor. I stayed up most of the night, training, of course.

~Next Morning~

I walked into the house. "I could build something to find the lion..." The big guy started as I walked in. "What's gonna on?" I asked as I grabbed a bottle of water. "We're going to go find Voltron." Keith replied. "You finally found the thing you been searching for?" I asked. He nodded with a joyful face.

~Time Skip~

I met the three losers while we traveled to 'Voltron'. First, there was Pidge. She acted like a boy but I think she's a girl. She is a wizard tech. She loves robots and space. Next, there's Hunk. He is a kind hearted marshmallow. He likes tech to, and has a weak stomach. Last, Lance. I could punch him in the face. He won't shut up. He is a pervert. What else can I say? He acts like he is the most handsome boy in the world. He also doesn't like Keith for some reason.

When we got to the place were so post to be, we went into a cave. I wasn't listening to them talking. The cave had symbols all in it. They all started glowing blue. Before I knew it, we were standing in front of a giant blue cat.

~Time Skip~

"I knew it was gonna eat us!" Hunk yelled. The giant cat let out a growl. The castle doors opened. "The doors are open." Lance said. "No, we could see the giant castle doors open." I said sarcastically. "Guys be nice." Shiro said.

We walked into the castle. The lights turned on. There was a big stair case. The lights turned on, one by one as we walked. Soon we were in a strange room.

"Looks like some kind of controls." Pidge said as she walked up to a panel of controls. Some kind of pods came out of the ground. "What are those?" Hunk asked. One opened. A girl fell out, luckily Lance caught her.

~Lance's POV~

"Father!" The beautiful woman yelled. I quickly cached her before she hit the ground. She looked up at me. "What's wrong with your ears?" She asked. "Nothing! My ears are fine." "There ugly." She said. "Who are you and we're am I?" She asked. I smirked. "I'm Lance, and your right here in my arms." I replied. She then grabbed my ear and did some kind of move and pinned me to the ground.

I heard someone start laughing. It was (Y/n). She was laughing at me. "We come in peace." Shiro then said. The girl let me go.

"How did you get here?" Allura asked. "The only thing we know is a big blue lion bought us here." I said. Her eyes widen. "How long have we been asleep?"

~Your POV~

The other pod open. A old man with orange hair and a orange mustache fell out. "Coran, we've been asleep for 10,000 years." Allura said.

~I hope you enjoyed!~
~As I read my own story, I relies how bad of a author I am.~