Chapter 20

~Third Person POV~

"Does anyone know where (Y/n) is?" Lance asked, walking into the room where the others were. "She's missing too? That makes 5.." Pidge replied.

"What? Who else is missing?" "Keith, Hunk, Naidi, James, and now (Y/n)." Allura replied.

"Commander Iverson, this is James. Do you copy?" The radio type machine picked their signal up.

"James? Where have you been? And where's Nadia, and the other paladins of Voltron?"

"That doesn't matter right now. One of the paladin of Voltron have been injured by a galra gun."

"Who?!" Allura asked. "(Y/n). She blocked the blast from hitting me." Keith replied. "Is she okay?" Lance asked. "I don't know. She's unconscious."

~~~

~Your POV~

"(Y/n)?~" "Lance leave her alone." "(Y/-" "I said leave her alone."

You opened her eyes to see a very bright light. "Ugh." You used your arm to cover your eyes. "She's awake!"

You were engulfed into a hug by Lance. "I thought you died." He said. "Well I didn't." You replied. "You were lucky you didn't." Keith said.

You looked at Keith who wasn't looking at you.

"Ow!"

"D-did I do something?!" Lance asked. "No my side started hurting." "Do you want me too go get the nurse?" Keith asked as he started standing up. "I'm fine."

~~~

"We never seen a blaster this powerful, so we don't know if you are complete healed, so it would be safest if you stayed in here, and maybe we could run test on you." Sam Holt said. "You really want me to stay in here while a war is going on outside?!" "You can't fight while your injured." "But-" "(Y/n)." Keith stoped you. "Hmph."

You sat on the bed while the nurse but some needle in your wrist. "What's this for?" "Your brother told me you were having pains, so this should help you not feel them." You sighed.

A few minutes after the nurse left, Allura walked in. "Hello (Y/n)." She smiled. "Hey Allura." "Are you feeling better?" "Its not like I'm  sick, but if your asking if my side feels better, yes."

"That's good to hear. Well I have to go now. I wish I could stay longer, ill come back when I get the chance." She said as she left. "Okay." You nodded.

~~~

You were bored. It's been about an hour since Allura left. Felt like forever.

You looked at your wrist. You followed the cored to the bag with liquid in it hanging on one of them poles.

You didn't know what was happening. Someone could be dead for all you know. Zendak could have captured the paladin.

~~~

Your door opened. It was that boy. James you think.

"Um, (Y/n)?" He asked. "Yes?" "So I'm in the right room?" You nodded. "Commander Holt sent me to see if you need anything." "Water?" You asked. "Okay. I'll be back."

A minute later he was back with a bottle of water. "Here you go." He handed it to you "Thanks."

"Would you like anything else?" He asked. "Do you know what's happening?" "Hm?" "Like with the paladins. I haven't heard from anyone in about an hour. Is everyone okay?" "I'm not sure. They went out a while ago to stop the big galra blasters. Their not back yet." "Okay.. can someone tell me when their back?" "I'll make sure I tell them." He smiled then walked out.

~Hoped You Enjoyed~

wait have a story:

so I was just on vacation, and I went to the state Tennessee, because I only live a few hours away. SO, the past week, one of my favorite youtubers, Aphmau, was just their, and NOW my crush is their so.. haha, life sucks.