❤️ Chapter 11 ❤️

~Picture or Song isn't mine~

~Updated~

~~~

~Couple days past~

~Lance's POV~

For the last couple day, the only thing (Y/n) would do is look for Keith. I don't think she got any sleep, and Hunk would often bring bowls of the green goo Coran fixes.

"Pidge, you go." Coran said. "No. She seemed pissed off when I tried to go talk to her." Pidge said. We were trying figure out who should go talk to (Y/n). Everyone started yelling at each other. "Stop! I'll go talk to her." I walked out of the room. I already tried to talk to her today. She just flipped me off, so I left.

"(Y/n)?" I asked, walking into the room. She then yelled, throwing the tablet she once had in her hands across the room.

"What?" She asked, sharply. I looked over at the broken tablet. "Pidge is gonna be really mad." I said. She looked at the tablet. "She can make a new one." She replied. I walked over to her.

~Your POV~

I watched as he walked to me. "You should get some sleep." He said. I shrugged. "Maybe I should." I replied. I heard giggling. I looked behind Lance and saw Allura and Pidge watching us. I stood on my toes and whispered in his ear. "Allura and Pidge our watching us." "Then maybe we should give them something to watch." He replied. He smirked as he got closer and closer to my face.

~Pidge's POV~

Allura and I look pictures as Lance place his lips on (Y/N)'s. After a couple minutes of them kissing, (Y/n) pushed away. "What the fuck?!" She yelled. I looked at Lance, who looked like he was in a daze. "You've killed him!" I shouted. She looked at me confused.

~Time Skip~

"So are we dating now?!" (Y/n) asked. "Do you want to date him?" I asked as I played on my computer. "I don't know!" She shouted. "How do you fill about Lance?" "Sometimes I hate him, and sometimes I like him, as a friend." She replied. "Do you fill funny when you see him?" "Sometimes." "Explain this feeling." She looked at me. "How do I explain a feeling?!" She asked. I sighed. "Here take this." I gave her my computer. "I found a quiz you can take. Just answer the questions honestly."

~Time Skip~

(Y/n) groan, rolling over, and off the couch. I turned the computer around. I contained my fan girling as I read the results. "Maybe you should go talk to Lance." I said. She groaned and walked out of the room. I read her results again. "In love."

~Hoped You Enjoyed~
~This one is like super cheesy~