💜 Chapter 5 💜

~Picrure or song not mine~

~Updated~

Keith said I need to get some rest since I almost died. I didn't listen to him tho, I went to the training deck.

~Next Day~

Last night when I went to bed it was kinda hot in the castle. I wake up this morning, the castle is freezing.

I put on my regal clothes, some black skinny jeans, a gray shirt, and black combat boots, then I put on my (f/c) jacket, which goes all the way to my waist, unlike my brothers. I also had some fingerless gloves like Keith's I put on.

I walk into the dinner room in the castle, to see everyone else in their usual spots. I took my spot between Keith and Lance.

I looked around at everyone. Everyone either had a coat on or was shivering, but Allura and Coran. "Why is it so cold in the castle?" I asked, looking at Allura. Coran sat a plate of goo in front of me. "Well, the castle is 10,600 years old, and Pidge was playing with the temperature last night." She replied. I looked at Pidge. "Don't blame me!"

~Time Skip~

I sat on my bed, bored out of my mind. It was too cold to do anything, and if I trained, I would get hot then sick. I sighed and looked around my room. I noticed a small pile of white powder?  I got up and walked over to it. I picked some of it up in my hands. It was cold. I looked up, only to see more of it coming out of the air vents.

A couple minutes later there was more white powder all around my room.  The sound of banging then filled my room. I soon realized someone was knocking, and with out hesitation I opened the door, not caring who it was.

"Lance, what do you want?"I asked the person outside my room. "I don't know how, but, ITS SNOWING!" He said, yelling the last part. "Is that what the white powder is?" I asked.

~Lances POV~

She looked like she didn't care. "White powder? Have you never seen snow?" I asked. "No.." She said. I gasped. "Well, I have lived in a desert for most of my life." She continued. I looked at her for a moment, she's shivering. She didn't have a jacket on.

~Your POV~

"Why don't you have a jacket on? It's freezing!" "Well, I had a blanket rapped around me, until I had to get up. " I replied. I went and grabbed my jacket. "I have this." I slipped it on. "That thin thing?!" He asked. "Yeah." I replied. "Here take this." He took off a big coat he had on, leaving him in his regal brown jacket and a blue scarf. "Your'll freeze tho." "I have a sweater on, and I was kinda getting hot with two coats. I put the big coat on over my regal one.

~Time Skip~

Lance and I walked into a room I've never been into before. It just was a plain room with some white couches in it. The other six was already in there. Pidge, Hunk, Allura, and Coran were playing in the snow, while Shiro and Keith sat with mugs in their hands.

"Hey." I said as I sat down beside Keith. "Hey." He replied.

Lance walked over to me with two mugs. "Hunk made some hot chocolate." He said, handing a mug to me. I took a sip, but quickly pulled it away from my mouth because it was so hot. "That's really hot. I think I burnt my tongue." I said, touching my tongue, making it hurt more. "Want me to kiss it better?~" Lance asked. "F*ck you." I replied, showing him my middle finger. "You wish." He said. I punched Lance in the gut, making him spill his drink on himself.

"Hot, Hot, HOT!" He yelled.

~Hoped You Enjoyed~