❣Chapter 15 ❣️

~My club ^^~

~Updated~

"Pidge, you there?" I asked threw our communication system in our helmets. "Yep." She replied. "With your brother?" I asked. "Yep!"

Today I went on a mission with Pidge to find her brother, Matt. I stood beside the green lion, waiting for her to return.

"Finally." I said as Pidge walked toward me, a male behind her. The male was taller then Pidge, but looked just like her.

I walked over to Matt. "It's nice to meet you." I said, holding a hand out. "It's nice to meet you too." He replied, shaking my hand.

~Time Skip~

After we returned to the castle, Pidge took Matt on a tour, leaving me alone. I decided to go take a shower, because it was late and I was tired.

I closed the door to the bathroom. I took off my coat. I started to take of my shirt, when I realized.. "What the fuck?" I mumbled, looking down at the purple skin. I scratched it. "What the fuck?" I asked again. Maybe it will be gone after I take a shower.

~Time Skip~

I cut the water off, grabbed my towel, and stepped out. The purple was still there. I quickly dried off, then put on my underwear/bra, my pants, and then my shirt. I put on my coat, then went out.

I started looking for Keith, Allura, Pidge, or just someone. I soon found all three of those people, plus Shiro, Coron, and Lance in the lounge.

"Keith, can I talk to you?" I asked. Everyone looked at me. Keith stood up and walker over to me. "What's wrong?" He asked. "I need to show you something." I replied. "Okay?"

I went outside the lounge, Keith following. "What's wrong?" He asked again. "After I came back with Pidge and Matt, I decided to take a sho-" He put his hand over my mouth. "I don't need to know your hole day, just show me." I took off my coat, then lift up my shirt. "What is it?" He asked. "I don't know! It keeps spreading." I looked at my arms that were now half purple. "Let's go ask Allura or Pidge, they might know." He said. We walked back into the room.  "What's wrong?" Allura asked.

~Pidge's POV~

(Y/n) whispered something to Keith, looking embarrassed. "(Y/n) wants Shiro, Coran, and Lance to leave the room." Yes! For once I get to stay!

"Come on guys." Shiro said, getting up, Coran behind him. "But-" Lance started, getting cut off by Keith. "Lance, out." He got up slowly, then slowly walked out.

I sat my computer down, then went and stood beside Allura. "Go on (Y/n)." Allura said. "Well, I was on a mission with Pidge, to find Ma-" "They don't need to know your hole day either." Keith said. "So I found this on my skin." She lifted up her shirt. Allura gasped. "Woah! Are you some kind of monster or alien?!" I asked, amazed.

~Your POV~

~Time Skip~

I laid on the couch, cold, with no shirt. Allura told me she need to examine it. Pidge kept asking me stupid questions. "I don't know!" I said, annoyed. "So like-" Pidge got cut off. "Guys we made milk shakes!" I looked to see Lance at the door,  a tray of milkshakes in his hand. I didn't care, so I turned on my side, my face facing the couch, and soon went off to sleep.

~Times Skips~

"Mwah!" "Lance stop." "But she deserves my kisses!" "She doesn't deserve anything from you." "Mwah!" I felt something wet on my back. "Stop Lance." I turned over so I was laying on my side. "Good Morning!~" He said, placing a kiss on my noes. I pushed him away. "Aww.." He made a pouty face. I looked around. I was in my bedroom.

I sat up. "Did Allura ever find out what's wrong with me?" I asked. "No. Coran said she need a break, so she's resting." Keith replied. Lance wrapped his arms around my neck, then pulled me down, pulling me onto the floor. "Stop!" I shouted pushing him away. "I'm gonna go train." Keith said, then walked away.

I sighed and sat back on my bed. I realized I still didn't have a shirt on. I laid back into my warm bed. Lance climbed on top of me, then sat on me. "What are you doing?" I asked. "I get to be alone with you!" He said excited. "Get off me." He grabbed both my arms and held them above my head. "Lance." I felt my face heat up.

~Lances POV~

"Lance." (Y/n) said. I wanted this. Pidge told me (Y/n) like me, and I liked her too. I laid down on top of her, placing my head beside hers. "(Y/n)~" "What?" She asked. "Pidgion told me you liked me!~"

~Hoped You Enjoyed~
~Imma start another book. I'll add new parts to this off and on.~