💚 Chapter 13 💚

~Picture or song isn't mine~
~Just wanted to let you know that the picture and song won't  relate to the story.~

~Updated~
~~~

~Your POV~

I woke up with a tanned color arm in my face. "Lance." I groaned, pushing the arm out of my face. I noticed Lance was still asleep. He then rapped his arms around me, pulling me closer to him. I felt heat rise to my face.

"Lance." I said again, in a stern tone. I struggled to get out of his grip. "Good morning~" I looked up and his eyes were slightly open, looking down at me.

"Lance have you seen..." A voice filled the room. I looked over my shoulder to see Keith. I quickly pushed my self away from Lance, only to end up in the floor.

~Lances POV~

I think (Y/n) didn't realize Keith has been missing for about a week, because she took a couple minutes to hug him and bust into tears. And the way Keith was death staring me before he and (Y/n) left, I'm saying, if kills could look, I'd be dead.

After the Kogane siblings left, I got up and got ready. When I went to put my jacket on, I realized (Y/n) left hers in my room. I got a idea and decided to wear it.

~Time Skips~

I walked into the lounge room, were everyone was sitting. "I don't know what happened! All I remember is waking up in the pod!" Keith yelled, sounding annoyed. I walked in and sat beside Pidge.

"Why do you have (Y/n)'s coat on? Or did you.." "Pidge!" I yelled, knowing what she was going to say. "Yeah, why do you have (Y/n)'s coat on?" Keith interrupted. "She left it in my room." I explained. "What were you two doing in your room?" Pidge asked, wiggling her eyebrows. "PIDGE!" I yelled again, this time pushing her off the couch. "Son of a biscuit!" She yelled back.

(Y/n) then got up and walked out of the room, soon to come back, a smirk on her face, and with my jacket on. "Wanna play that game, huh?" I mumbled.

~Your POV~

I walked to sit back down, but something grabbed my wrist. I looked back to see Lance, with a smirk. "What?" I asked. He pulled me to him, one hand on my lower back, and the other still holding my wrist.

I took a deep breath. "Lance. What the fuck?" I asked. He didn't respond, he just got really close to my face, and then connect the small gap between our lips.

~Hoped You Enjoyed~
~This story isn't gonna be much of Voltron fighting, it's just gonna be cute and cheesy. Matt will be here soon!"~