💙 Chapter 4 💙

~Picture & Song isn't mine~

~Updated~
~~~

It been a couple weeks since we arrived in Space. Everyone has been working harder then before know that they know they can form Voltron. Allura is making us do these stupid activities all the time talking about 'team work' is so special and how we need to learn to work together.

Today everyone was practicing outside in there lions trying to form Voltron. I stood outside, watching them. They looked pathetic.

"Hunk, what are you doing?" Shiro asked. They were trying to form Voltron by stacking on top of each other. "Last time I remember, I was the head." He replied. "No stupid! Shiro is the head. You even said last time you were a leg!" Lance said, sounding frustrated. "Oh, right." Hunk moved his lion and moved to the bottom as Shiro flew to the top.

"Guys do you see that?" Keith asked a couple minutes later. I looked around and spotted some falling from the sky. It look like a ship or something. "It's gonna crash!" Allura yelled.

(Note: just so if you didn't know, you guys are talking out of the communication things in yalls helmets and Allura is using her little earrings)

After it landed, all the lions walked over there, to see what it was.

The thing that fell from the sky opened, reliving a monster. It was as about as big as Voltron, and had some kind of staff with a purple ball inside of it.

I ran into the castle, but I was soon back outside with a fighter ship.

When I got outside, all the lions were blasting at the monster. "We need Voltron!" Allura shouted. "I'll distract  it while you guys try to form Voltron." I told the five, trying to get its attention.

~Shiro's POV~

After (Y/n) got the monsters attention, we started working on forming Voltron. "How did we form Voltron last time?!" Lance asked. "We flew into the air, and it just kinda happened." Pidge replied. "Let's try that again." I ordered. "I can't hold it for much longer!" As soon as (Y/n) said that, she screamed. The monster blasted her ship.

"(Y/n)?!!" Keith yelled. "Form Voltron! Now!"

~Keith's POV~

After we defeated the monster, we unformed Voltron. I got off my lion and ran to (Y/n)'s  fallen ship as fast as I could.

I think the others followed, but I was first on the ship. "(Y/n)!" I yelled, running to a unconscious (Y/n) in the polite seat.

I grasped her in my arms and started shaking her. "(Y/n)! (Y/n)! Oh god, please wake up!" I yelled, starting to lose hope as tears fell down my face. Soon everyone else was in the ship.

As I felt hopeless, (Y/n) started moving. She groaned, sitting up in her chair.

~Your POV~

I was hugged as soon as I woke up.  The  seen black hair from the corner of my eye. I hugged the person back, know who it was. Their gripped tightened on me.

Keith soon stood up, looking down at me. His face turned to happy then angry. "You should have stayed in the castle!" He yelled. "I wasn't gonna let you guys fight alone!" I yelled back, standing up. "You've could have gotten killed!" He replied, crossing his arms. "And I'm not dead!" I put my hands on my hips.

"Sibling love." Someone said behind me. I turned around, to see the other 4 Paladins behind me. "Lance, shut up!" Keith snapped. "It's not my fault your fighting with your sister!" Lance replied. "Your beautiful sister." Lance looked at me, then winked. Before I could punch him, I was pulled back. Keith rapped his arms around me, pulling me back. "Don't flirt with my sister, you pervert!" Keith yelled. "You don't own her!" Lance said. "Okay guys, stop." Shiro said, making everyone shut up.

We all exited the ship, me and Keith being the last ones. "(Y/n) wait." Keith said before I exited. I turned around so I was facing him. "I'm glad your okay." He said with a slight smile. I rapped my arms around him. "I love you, a*shole." I said. "You too, b*tch." He replied, hugging me back.

~Hoped You Enjoyed!~
(I ain't never going to stop loving you, bitch.)