Contest

Alright.

It's contest time.

Here is how this will go down:

Enter the competition by tagging three people. This will make you eligible to be chosen as the winner.

Draw your favorite scene from any of my books

Post it before the deadline

Be chosen to win!

REWARDS:

1st place: An adoptable that is related to my main OC Eclipse, a shoutout in every book, a free pass in every RP I host, co-write the next chapters in any book they choose, and a guest appearance of their OC in several one shots OR in one book for multiple chapters.

2nd place: A shoutout in two books, guest appearance of their OC in three one shots OR in one book for two chapters, and a free adoptable from a large batch coming up.

3rd: A shout out in two books, and a guest appearance of their OC in three one shots of your choice.

INSTRUCTIONS:

Tag 3 people per entry below. (If you wish for two entries you'll tag 6, three 9, etc.)

Choose your favorite scene from any book I've written and draw it. NO STEALING ART.

Post your art in one of your books and tag me in that.

Wait to be judged.

DEADLINE:

January 19, 2018

Requirements for art pieces:

Nothing. Draw whatever you believe that scene should look like. (If you need some quick descriptions of characters, let me know)

Alright. two weeks from today is when i will choose the top three.

Love you my dragonets!

-May the clouds be your wings, and the stars your guide...