|18|

"Lane? You mean that guy who was with you at the beach? "

Allie nods. "Yes, and Maisy."

She reaches out to grab her phone from her pocket, and remembers she is still wearing Luciana Bates' dress. "Oh, shit."

Keith's lip curls into a smile and he pulls out Allie's cell phone and her golden device from his pocket.

Allie opens her mouth to thank him but Keith already replies, "Yes, I'm amazing. No need to tell me. Unless you feel a very strong desire to, which in that case do as you please."

Allie rolls her eyes and grabs her phone from his hand. "Great, I don't have a battery."

Keith turns to the right in the square, and she realizes she's no idea where he is driving. "Check your player device, maybe they wrote something on the platform."

"Where are we going again?"

Keith shrugs. "I have no idea."

Allie takes her device and enters the platform for the first time.

"They're writing something about smoke bombs here..." she tells him as she reads.

Keith sighs. "Of course."

"But it's not supposed to make such a noise, is it?" She asks, raising her eyes to look at him.

"They must have been making that noise on the loudspeakers then."

Allie returns to read the comments;

#Drake18: I've always been rooting for Jairo

#Tom_M213: He doesn't deserve to get into the finals like Keith does, his challenges are much harder than blowing up smoke bombs!

#Anna97: I heard the police caught him.

Keith glances at her and says, "Anything interesting?"

#Samantha.RM: Caught who?!

#Anna97: Jairo!

#Nicola.T: LOL

Allie keeps scrolling down the comments. "It was Jairo, and the police caught him."

She glances up at Keith for a moment. He continues to stare at the road ahead, the news doesn't seem to affect him.

#Olivia_ XOXO: Is he out of the game then??

#Nicola.T: Keep on dreaming. You really think the police will stop Jairo from winning?

"Do you think he's going to snitch on the game?" Allie asks Keith, and her chest tightens from the thought of it. But she hadn't done anything illegal... yet.

#Zoe101: It's getting out of control

#Nicolas.T: You're invited to get yourself out

Keith laughs. "Jairo is not stupid enough to snitch, he'd rather deal with the police than with those people who can ruin his life with the touch of a keyboard."

Allie's stomach turns over. "What do mean?"

Their eyes lock for a moment, and he says, "It's part of the rules. No snitches. "

Allie ponders on that in silence. Then she turns the radio on and let the music fills her head. She wants to shake off this disturbing news. It doesn't seem like Keith cares... so maybe it's not as bad as it sounds?

"I wonder what the next challenge will be..."

Keith stops the chick at the side of the road. "I don't think you'll have to wonder much longer," he says, pulling out his vibrating golden device and reading his dare in silence.

"What is it? What did you get? "Allie asks, her eyes wide.

Keith lifts his head to her, half a smile playing on his lips. "I guess you'll be stuck with me a little longer."