Part 3

Ragini and chakor going towards jail not having a single idea that one man following them secretly🤔...
At Prison🏢
Ragini and chakor enter in prison everyone stare them like they are aliens(lol) , they went to jailer , they asked to a person infornt of them(excuse me sir , we are from India historical research center and we have permission to meet laksh Singh who is prisoner here) the guy turn and revealed to be sanskar. Sanskar said(ok , first show me permission order ) ragini show him papers and after looking those sanskar said(come let me take you both to his cell ) . Both ragini and chakor with sanskar reached laksh's cell , laksh was brought up after few minutes with his hands tied in handcuff .
Ragini said to sanskar(we want to talk to him alone , so please if you don't mind ??)
Sanskar said(sorry madam but he is in my custody , you can talk to him and I be standing few feets from you but I'll not leave you ladies here)
Ragini see chakor and she nodded, they went near laksh's cell and says( hello Mr. Laksh , I'm Ragini and this is chakor, we are from government side the government of India needs your help in matter which only you can help, we heard that you accompany your team mates in one treasure hunt project and you guys got success and after that you find some clue about the treasure of city Chan Chan , so please if you can help us to find that map of treasure )
Laksh see ragini and said(why you need treasure huh , you are yourself one😉😉 and winked at her)
Ragini and chakor glares him and chakor said(look Mr. what you think of yourself 😣 we are here from government order and if you tell us about map maybe you could get some reward but ..) she was cut off by laksh who said(ok , junior girl I'll help you cause I know where the map is but for that) Laksh signal ragini to come towards him
ragini goes more near to his cell and laksh grab ragini's face in his hands like he was kissing her😙 and said in her ear (than take me out of here)
seeing this chakor panicked and call sanskar. Sanskar order other jailer to take laksh away , now laksh gone
Chakor asked ragini(di , are you ok??)
ragini nodded and they left the prison,
Sanskar smirked😏 and thinks(this is the great opportunity to make money)
The guy who following ragini and chakor listen all these and inform everything to Suraj who shown with angry face😣😣
What will happen next will Ragini and chakor accept Laksh demand????

Hello guys thanks for the support you guys giving to this ff 😊😊 and a special thanks toSowmyaJohnson Sukorian sindhuraiiCharmedone22 and a big thank you to sukor fans and my other followers friends Please read, comment and vote And a very happy new year to all  we'll meet next year😁😁 please ignore my silly mistakes