Part 9

Laksh,Suraj and Sanskar made taints while girls pack up everything for the remaining journey.

Laksh to everyone: guys sleep now as tomorrow morning we all will heads towards Carla city by forest way.

Ragini: but why can't we go by road way as it might be dangerous to going by forest way.

Laksh: well for all of us the forest way is more safer than road way , as because till now that bit** Amy and her partner might tell everything to their head officers who gave them this  work and beside I know forest way properly, so by forest way we reached our destination . Ok.

Ragini nodded and get back to her work.

Laksh asked Suraj to accompany him for the setting of weapons🔫🔫🗡🗡.
Laksh to Suraj: tomorrow morning we head towards forest area so keep some weapon with you as the way might be dangerous.

Suraj: did you give some weapon to the officer also(pointing at sanskar)

Laksh: no as I don't trust him fully , maybe he is some agent or so and I don't know about that swara too.

Suraj: but you trust me. Why???

Laksh : cause you have opportunity to kill me two times(one time in forest at first part and one time at the morning time when laksh take weapon and cash) but you didn't kill me that means you were bonded by your duty towards those kids and you also save the girl(chakor) so means you are useful for us.

Suraj nodded to him and take those weapon.

Laksh goes to ragini and give her one bag saying

Laksh: this is for you.🙂
Ragini open the bag and equipments for digging , ragini see him in confusion.
Laksh: this..... you this will help you with..... with all the digg.... digging(while blushing lightly😶😶)
Ragini smile at him and said: thank you😊😊
Laksh go to his taint while smiling.

Chakor is checking out Suraj as she is so happy that Suraj also joined them .
Where ever Suraj move chakor follow him. Suraj notice her acts but ignore it for some time.  At last Suraj asked chakor
Suraj: why are you following me??
Chakor: I am not following you , you are the one who walking ahead of me(😆😆).
With that she cross him by and walk to her taint while bitting her toung cutely as she got caught. She sleep near ragini and Suraj go to his taint.

Sanskar to swara: waise if you feel scared at night tell me I give you company 🙄

Swara: scared my foot I have seen worse for this....

Swara turn to go but sanskar hold her hand and turn her towards him and said
Sanskar: that's I want to know, what worse you seen and why?
Swara become froze on that and both lost in each other eyes but then swara push him and went to her taint.
Sanskar also do the same.

Screen split in six parts as the six having their own thoughts, some has love thought and some has worried thoughts...........................................

Hello friends here is a new part. Hope you like it and I also want to thank the sukor fans for giving my story a chance so thank you guys for you support and also to raglak and ragsan fandoms for supporting my other stories 😍😊😍😊😍😊😍

SCSunny737 hope you are feeling better now sis and pain might also gone. Please take care anji😗😗 love you 💞💞
And chakor01 hey sweetie love ya too❤❤❤❤

Please read comment and vote and ignore my silly mistakes😊😊😊😊😊😊