Part 7

The journey is started .
Suraj is driving the RV(bus) , sanskar was noticing swara(as he have doubt on her) , swara was trying to call someone , chakor was thinking about suraj😍😍 while cooking some food with toby and ragini and laksh was working on map .
Only one person is thinking something deep something evil but what is it ?? That person is....( Read the full you get to know😁😁😁)

Next morning
Laksh said to driver(suraj) to stop the bus in front of some shady shop for time. Suraj stop it and wondered why he does that because it's only 6:00 a.m.
and everyone in bus is sleeping(even the toilet is in bus so why). Laksh steps out and go in that shop .
After some time he come back with one large bag in his hands , Laksh set in bus and said(let's go).
Suraj start the bus but still thinking what's in the bag.......

They reached Carla after whole 16 hours .
Laksh said: we will stop here as in morning we start our journey towards the treasure , now I will complete the remaining map .
Everyone nodded and Chakor and ragini prepare food......

In morning
Chakor sleep broke and she find herself tied with ropes😨😨 she looked around and everyone else also tied like her ...
She scream: Di wake up di wake up .

Ragini heard her scream and open her eyes she said: how we end up like this. Then she remembers the food , somebody drugged the food . She looks around and find Amy standing free with evil srimk 😏😏😏😏😏

Amy: ah you wake up , now let's come to the point where is the map?? I searche the whole bus but couldn't find it. Where it is ??

Now rest also wake up and asked why you are doing this , you are from government right..

Amy laugh : yes but if I bring the map to the Russian's gang , I got more money in fact double money . So now give me the map or die ..............

Hello friends please read comment and vote I know it's short but I give other in few hours😊😊😊😊😊