Part 8

Amy: now tell me where is the map??

Sanskar: oh please, how can you kill us . You are just one and we are six(including toby).

Amy: maybe not alone but with them I can... (And by then at least 10 mens surround them , holding guns🔫🔫🔫🔫).

Swara: see got your answer Mr. Over smart. Now we all die , ask more questions huh.

Sanskar to swara: well I didn't know she has 10 brothers , Miss. Smart head(😁😁😁)

Amy: just shut your cat fight and give the map😣😣😣

Laksh: I give you map but you have to take in bus.

Ragini: what , don't help these traitors , we will dead but don't sell the loyalty of our country..

Laksh: just sho ok I don't want to die here . Miss . Amy let's go.

Amy nodded and take laksh with one more man in bus.. After some time they got out and Amy said: finally I got the map..
Laksh was standing still .
Amy turn and said: now it's time to finish them. She said to mens: kill them all..

Laksh: not so fast bitch(laksh cut the ropes becoz he take knife from the bus😎😎😎)

Laksh punch the man and throw knife towards sanskar. Sanskar catch it and cut his ropes and kick one man and take his gun and start shooting..
Laksh also take one gun and started shooting , swara, ragini and chakor cut their ropes and started running towards bus but Amy caught chakor😱😱 and throw her from hill😨😨
Ragini shout: Chikku........

Chakor was spilling but one hand caught her(yes suraj😍). Suraj pull her up and took her on his shoulder and started firing....

The boys kill the mens but Amy and toby ran away....

Laksh to Suraj: so , you are not driver.
Position gun on his head . Who are you real and what you are doing back in forest??

Suraj: I was send by Alex and some other people, they caught our children, I was just doing this to save them.

Laksh: well then welcome to the gang then.☺
Suraj nodded and laksh took out the bag(from morning). In bag there are weapons, some money and some tant making things...

Ragini: how you get those??

Laksh : I told you na that I protect you😎😎

Ragini to chakor: you are ok na.

Chakor: I'm ok di (in mind; I'm more then ok 😇 finally he will accompany us😍) and see suraj with love filled eyes..

Sanskar to swara: see I save you Miss. Smart head😏

Swara: yeah . yeah Mr. Over smart.....

Hello friends please read comment and vote😊😊😊😊😊