Part 10

New morning :
Swara woke up first but she heard some vibrating sound ., She hurriedly unpack her bag to search something and after few minutes she took out a phone(an transmitter phone) she go little far from taint area . Swara answer it with shaking hands " hello !! Umm yes boss we are going towards treasure . They said it is kept in Carla city and we are heading there only ., We start it from today . "
After some seconds the person on other line say something causing swara to widen her eyes in fear and she reply  " ok boss but please if possible please don't kill any of these people as they didn't do anything wrong . "
Getting a reply to her request swara cut the call and go back to her taint as it's just 4:00 a.m. in morning . After packing her bag again swara can't help but kept thinking about the orders she got and her past life ..

At 7:00 a.m. :
Laksh check his bag before leaving the taint and after that he with Suraj folded their taint ., As girls are still sleeping Suraj asked to laksh  " when we going to start as these girls still sleeping and we don't know about where that sanskar go ? "

Laksh is about to answer Suraj when sanskar shout from behind Suraj  " The famous Sanskar is here 😎 and we are leading on my commands now . "

Laksh smirked 😏  " if we lead with your commands then we surely got lost jailer sahab(sir) ., As you see we are not exploring prisons , we are going in jungle .. So you have one work to do to make food for us . You must got training in cooking for prisoners at the time of your selection right .. "

Suraj sense the growing tension between Sanskar and laksh by the way sanskar gritted his teeth and he is sure that sanskar do something nasty ., Laksh also thought the same as Suraj and he say all this purposely so that sanskar revealed his true intention to join this mission and laksh thinks that sanskar now get angry on him or something but what sanskar say shocked both of them .

Sanskar with smile say ☺️ " aye aye captain whatever you say I do . "

Saying this sanskar start collecting all cooking stuff while laksh and suraj see him confused .,

Sanskar packed his bag and asked " where are the girls ?? "

Suraj rolls his eyes and laksh go inside the girls taint with one little cockroach in his hand . In seconds all three girls come out of the taint screaming  " help help .. somebody take this demon away😭😭 "

Seeing the trio(laksh , Suraj and Sanskar) all packed and lightly smirking on their fear of cockroach girls anger raised 😡 and they in union shout  " what the hell !! "

Laksh 😏 " good now you girls awake now let's get your stuff we are heading towards Carla city . "

Ragini 😒 " what kind of way is that to wake someone huh ?? We might get terrified so so badly by that ... that thing(cockroach) . "

Laksh 😯 " oh terrified huh !! By that tiny little cockroach ??🙄 What possibly bad happened to you by that little cockroach ?? Seriously !! "

Chakor 😠 " hey Mr . Khados 😪 my di is right we might get heart attack by that thing 😫 "

Suraj with serious face " then you girls shouldn't came here in first place as this place has more dangerous things in comparison of a cockroach . Then what will you little girls do ?? " Suraj say all this by looking only at chakor like he is waiting for her answer only .

Chakor determinately  " we never show our back in any difficult situation in this mission . "  She say in a low voice "and I will fight for your love even with a dinosaur Mr. Hottie😘" she say the last part looking at Suraj 😍

Suraj lower his gaze as if heard her last line .

Swara is terrified with cockroach and seeing here and there to avoid the image of it . But then her eyes locked with sanskar's eyes who is looking at her only like reading her mind , reading her soul .

Laksh look at ragini from top to bottom and inhale a deep breath as she looking so tempting in her night suit but he control his urge and look at her cute angry face and say  " now ladies let's forget all this and pack up as we have a long way to go . Come on hurry up . "

Ragini , Chakor and swara pack up in half an hour and all six  headed towards the jungle route ...