Part 4

First a very happy new year to all the readers 😊😊😊

Ragini and chakor come back to their house chakor talking with ragini about laksh(di, why you didn't told me about Mr. Laksh being in jail before?
I would never permit you to meet him than, he is so rude and shameless😣)
ragini said(actually chikku you only see his behavior but he is very talented in map making and decoding codes , as he is ex army officer he knows more thing about hunting and all , so we have no option )
chakor said(so you mean we will accept his demand and let him out but who gave us him bail order??)
Ragini say(I talked to sir and he is agree with my idea, so laksh will be out of jail tomorrow)
Chakor again asked(but di what if he misbehave again with you , then I definitely cut his balls(lol😁) chakor say this with cute angry face
Ragini smile at her and say(I know, that's why I am taking my chikku with me so that you can protect me , my baby😘) and they hug each other, later they slept

On swara's side;
She was in thoughts when her roommate said(hey , don't worry everything will be ok and who knows you find someone special on this mission, who will fight for your love and you got out from here?)
Swara smile at her but think(who wants a thief like me in their life😢)

Next morning;
Ragini and chakor came to prison again for laksh's bail but when they reach there they found that laksh is going to transfer to other jail😨. They go to sanskar and asked(where is he going??)
Sanskar said(oh ladies, he is going to Hyderabad jail, his behavior is not improving, so he is going today)as sanskar know about the treasure hunt project because he heard their talk(any problem ladies??)
(Problem? Yes it is a very big problem, we are here to take him out and you said that he is going today, no you have to release him as we have orders for his bail . Now release him) ragini said.
Sanskar said(sorry madam but I already signed the papers of his transfer and now he is going)
Ragini asked(is there some way to stop his transfer order??)
Sanskar said(well , we don't normally do this but you are from government so I will stop his transfer but on one condition😏)
Chakor and ragini asked(what???)
Sanskar(I will also go with you guys on this mission)
Chakor said(excuse me sir, we are not going to shimla , we are going to abroad so in that case you need passport and visa which you might not have)
Sanskar said bachi(little girl)(I have a passport and the visa , the government of India give me that when we leave)
Ragini asked(but why you want to come anyway, as the treasure will be taken by both governments equally , so what you get??)
Sanskar said(I will get a free trip and the share of money we get after mission success, besides I always wanted to go hill area where I can feel snow😇)
Ragini said(we are not going to Switzerland😎 we are going to Peru)
Sanskar said(close enough, now do you accept the deal?)
Ragini and chakor nodded and sanskar said(tomorrow laksh will out of jail) they said we bring papers..

In night;
Ragini was doing official work and papers ready with her senior and other officers, while chakor take out necessary books from library for their mission from center's library.
After taking books chakor heading out of center when some boys of her college start teasing her😣. One of them came to chakor by stoping her from going and said(yo, chakor we heard you are going abroad danm we will miss you so much but before you leave let's have some fun(disgusting guy mata Rani tujhe current laga de😣😣author thoughts).
Chakor said with anger(Vicky , with you not even our society dog will come😣, now move or else)she cut off by those boys who said ohh we are so scared. They hold her hands , chakor tries to get off them but when Vicky about to touch her one guy appears in the scene and kick Vicky on his sensitive part(dick) everyone see him the guy covered his face with black cloth.
Other boys go towards that guy to fight with him but that guy beat them very hard in between this the black cloth of his face removed and chakor for the first time see suraj😍😍, she see him and got mesmerized by him 😍
After the fight those boys left and Suraj again covered his face and came
towards chakor , Suraj said(listen girl, we have information that government sending you and some other people on treasure hunting . If you and your other partners not want to get killed, then don't go on this mission.Got It)
Chakor didn't respond to him as she is busy in admiring his eyes(ya call it love at first sight😍😍😍)
Suraj left and chakor thinks(now, I have to go on this mission if I want to meet him again😆😆).....

Please read, comment and vote😊😊😊😊😊and ignore my silly mistakes😊😊😊😊