Intro

Hi this will be also updated once a week or if I have an idea 😁 which happens often.

On request of Suhaina8024

I will give u a short Intro if u want me to add more characters just tell me but for now only our main lead.

Suraj Khanna 22 years old College topper feels shy n honestly he thinks he is to boring that a girl will never approach him n he too will never approach one as he is a scary boy

Suraj Khanna 22 years old College topper feels shy n honestly he thinks he is to boring that a girl will never approach him n he too will never approach one as he is a scary boy. What if someone rejects him he is very sensitive. He has a golden heart he is honest n hates to lie. He doesn't do much then learn. His Father Arjun always tries to encourage him to do more on his look n physics bcz he is tall n has a great face. But Suraj always hides behind books or glasses.
Suraj mother Bhagya never force him  to do anything she loves him how he is. Arjun too but he knows his son can do more.

Suraj doesn't have much friends just the one Vivaan who is also a nerd like him both share the love of playing WoW{World of Warcraft} online 😂😂😂😂. Vivaan is same age same class always by his side.

Oh this story is full of masti {naughtyness} by our naughty Chakor

Chakor Laal she is 22 years old absolutely the opposite of Suraj. She hates studies loves to do party with her friends. Dancing n singing r just a few of her hobbies. She loves sports n loves men who have a great physics if she see a 6-pack she wishes for a 8-pack n if her luck is on her side she is also able to she a 10-pack everything is possible for her.

Chakor very loud the queen of the college she is much in love with her boyfriend who doesn't know that he is her boyfriend... well she too doesn't know who he is but she always got a request from boys if she wants to be their gf. But she always refused it bcz of her imaginary boyfriend. Who exist but she hasn't found him But as soon as she finds him. She will go crazy abt him!!.
Chakor is the possessive one 😉😎.

Chakor had many friends but she consider just one as her bestfriend n that is Tina. Tina is like her bold n strong. Both loves to go out for shopping n r foodies. Even if they don't look like foodies but they do alot of sports to maintain their figures.

Chakor parents r Kasturi n Bhuvaan Laal they pampered her alot as she is their only child.

....

So crazy abt u is abt the crazy Chakor falling in Love with the nerd Suraj.

Suraj is unaware of all he hadn't even talked to girl properly whereas Chakor is famous. She knows everyone n everyone knows her.

Will this crazy girl get her nerd? Or will the nerd resist her craziest? Or worst there a 3rd partie in???

....

Hope u guys like to read it?
Please comment n vote!.
Please tell me if u want more characters in n have u any suggestion for the 3rd partie I don't want to use Ajay.... 😊.

Thank U - Happy new year!!!!